Rate Dr. William A. Lambeth

Dr. William A. Lambeth's Ratings

Went in for a consultation, staff and doctor were less than professional. Literally saw the doctor for 10 minutes. Obviously did not care to talk to me at all. Secretary was more than willing to explain that it was my insurance that hindered me from receiving services, she tried to justify no insurance = no service. Go to Raleigh Plastic Surgery Center to be treated by a great and experienced staff who care and want to help. If you have an appointment scheduled with Lambeth or want to schedule an appointment, reconsider your options.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lambeth and his staff are AMAZING! They are super friendly and I instantly felt really comfortable. Dr. Lambeth explained everything in great detail and was able to answer all my questions! They also have a machine called the Vectra which allows you to see what your breast will look like in 3D from all angels before you get your breast augmentation. It was AWESOME! I couldn't even imagine how my breast would look until they took the pictures of me and used the Vectra machine. It gave me reassurance for sure and that day i scheduled my surgery. They whole experience was great and i am BEYOND excited about my results. It's been about 2 months now since i had my breast done and lipo and i feel confident again, and people have been complimenting me left and right. Dr. Lambeth really changed my life and I can't thank him and his staff enough for a wonderful experience!

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lambeth is a great plastic surgeon. Seven years ago I had breast cancer in my right breast and decided not to have reconstruction at that time. Dr. Lambeth came highly recommended to me by the surgeon that did my mastectomy recently and I made an appointment with him. He is such a knowledgeable surgeon, took the time with me. Amy, checked my insurance to make sure everything would be taken care of. I had the surgery and Dr. Lambeth did a beautiful job. You would never know I had, had my rt. breast removed. It looks so normal and also did a breast reconstruction on my left breat (which insurance paid for). I now have two breast that look very nice and I can give all my Thanks to Dr. Lambeth and Amy. Now I am having my nipple tattooed on the right side and the areola. I feel beautiful again. Thank you Doctor Lambeth and Amy!! There,s no one as wonderful as you. Sandra Bridgers

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Several years ago my son had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Lambeth. It did not turn out well. He redid the procedure with no better results. My son's nose now looks worse than it did before either surgery. He will have to have it redone by another surgeon. We expected much more from a doctor who has been in practice for as long as Dr. Lambeth has been.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Did my breast reduction a few years back. Very knowledgeable and experienced. Answered all of my questions completely, and never seemed rushed. Felt like I was in good hands.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag