You may also like

Rate Dr. Sukh Mann

Dr. Sukh Mann's Ratings

Knowledgable Doctor helps me with with my weight training related injuries.
I always feel he sorts out my problems. He works with pro sports teams and athletes
Would recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Mann. He is personable, excellent at his calling & always fixes what aioks me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been going to chiropractors for approximately 25 years, and due to moves etc have had the benefit of various practitioners...with varying degress of success. Dr Mann is unquestionably one of the best. He pays attention to what the problem is and is extremely efficient at correcting it.
The staff are also very helpful.
Kudos to you Dr Mann

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662092].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I found Dr Mann through this website. When I went in for my session, he was prompt, extremely caring, actually listened to my complaints and figured out the cause of my pain. He takes the time every session to perform tests and see how I am moving. My pain is finally going away after years and am very happy with Dr Mann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Very happy with Dr. Mann. I'd been to another chiropractor, massage therapist, physio therapist and my issue was never "diagnosed" nor fixed. My first visit with Dr. Mann, he determined the exact area of injury. We've been working ever since to get the injury healed and the improvement has been amazing. Highly recommend Dr. Mann

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Had an ICBC claim and went to see Dr M. I didn't have to pay anything and they billed ICBC directly. It took a few months to get better. Would recommend him. He helped me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

What can I say...whatever level of pain I am in, I immediately feel the results of a treatment after an appointment with Dr. Mann. Occasionally it's necessary to go back for another treatment or two to resolve the problem, but resolved they are. What I find particularly impressive is that Dr. Mann uses active release treatments as well as recommending exercises to strengthen the area that is causing the problem. The staff are friendly as well as very efficient, and do their best to accommodate your need as regards an appointment. Thank you Dr. Mann, for relieving some very severe pain!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

After a bad bump in hockey and a recommendation from a teammate I went to see this guy for my shoulder. He did a bunch of tests he said I had a minor separated shoulder. This active therapy stuff helped my shoulder alot and I now have full strength back in my shot. I usually wait about 5 minutes to see him so not bad.Would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Mann is the best chiropracter out there. He is very knowledgeable, gentle, and genuinely cares about my wellness. I have seen him now for several treatments for neck and back and feel like a new person. I never thought I could be pain-free until I saw him after going to several other chiropracters. I would highly recommend him to anyone. There are very few chiro's like him out there. He is one of a kind. That you dr. mann!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

I was very hesitant to see a chiropractor. Being in alot of pain I figured I had to see one. I asked a few friend if they knew a good one an they both recommended Dr Mann. He explained to me what was happening and how to fix it. Mostly it was my posture and poor setup at my computer. He made the experience well worth it and I am very happy I finally went to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][934426].votes_count ]]