Rate Dr. Sukh Mann

Dr. Sukh Mann's Ratings

I found Dr Mann through this website. When I went in for my session, he was prompt, extremely caring, actually listened to my complaints and figured out the cause of my pain. He takes the time every session to perform tests and see how I am moving. My pain is finally going away after years and am very happy with Dr Mann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Very happy with Dr. Mann. I'd been to another chiropractor, massage therapist, physio therapist and my issue was never "diagnosed" nor fixed. My first visit with Dr. Mann, he determined the exact area of injury. We've been working ever since to get the injury healed and the improvement has been amazing. Highly recommend Dr. Mann

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Had an ICBC claim and went to see Dr M. I didn't have to pay anything and they billed ICBC directly. It took a few months to get better. Would recommend him. He helped me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

What can I say...whatever level of pain I am in, I immediately feel the results of a treatment after an appointment with Dr. Mann. Occasionally it's necessary to go back for another treatment or two to resolve the problem, but resolved they are. What I find particularly impressive is that Dr. Mann uses active release treatments as well as recommending exercises to strengthen the area that is causing the problem. The staff are friendly as well as very efficient, and do their best to accommodate your need as regards an appointment. Thank you Dr. Mann, for relieving some very severe pain!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

After a bad bump in hockey and a recommendation from a teammate I went to see this guy for my shoulder. He did a bunch of tests he said I had a minor separated shoulder. This active therapy stuff helped my shoulder alot and I now have full strength back in my shot. I usually wait about 5 minutes to see him so not bad.Would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Mann is the best chiropracter out there. He is very knowledgeable, gentle, and genuinely cares about my wellness. I have seen him now for several treatments for neck and back and feel like a new person. I never thought I could be pain-free until I saw him after going to several other chiropracters. I would highly recommend him to anyone. There are very few chiro's like him out there. He is one of a kind. That you dr. mann!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

I was very hesitant to see a chiropractor. Being in alot of pain I figured I had to see one. I asked a few friend if they knew a good one an they both recommended Dr Mann. He explained to me what was happening and how to fix it. Mostly it was my posture and poor setup at my computer. He made the experience well worth it and I am very happy I finally went to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

Headaches have bothered me for years. Besides some arthritis in my neck I have no other problems. It takes a day to feel better after the visit and this has finally given me some hope in living headache free

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2011

He's helped me recover from a car accident. I was having daily headaches, neck and back stiffness, wasn't able to work for 2 months. With his help I am as good as new

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

My knees have been an issue for years. I try to be active but as soon as I start running, doing leg weights, I have to stop within 5 minutes. I was referred to Sukh by my co worker who's see's him for her headaches and swears by him. After only a few sessions with Sukh I am able to finally get back on the treadmill, do leg weights and squat, which I never thought I could ever do. he's given me exercises to do at home and gives me something new to do when I see him. This guy really knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934423].votes_count ]]