Dr. Mark A. Zuzga

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Mark A. Zuzga has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: any legal issues?    Email me    Answer it

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark A."
RID: 2475437
15/11/12 4 4 5 5 awesome, awesome , awesome. Thats about all I can say. Fixed the pain in my legs as I walk with a stent and my abdominal aneurysm. Fixed my sisters veins too
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2344351
10/07/12 5 5 5 5 Had severe leg pains for years that no one could fix. Straightforward, down to earth, Problem fixed. GHreat guy and doc.
Insurance: Coventry
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

RID: 1199219
30/06/10 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and understanding. Explains things to you with out talking down to you. Very very comfortable to discuss issues with and an overall great surgeon and person. Fixed all my legs pains with no scars or incisions. I can walk again!!
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 848395
31/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zuzga saved my life after a major car accident. He is by far the best doctor in the world. He honestly cares about his patients, and that is very rare to find. He is also very good looking which also helps cure any sickness. I would recommend him to anyone. :)
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 591056
16/05/08 5 5 5 5 One of the best and THE cutest doctors i have ever seen. I saw Dr Zuzga for my veins which are now gone. He also performed a minimally inasive AAA aneurysm repair on my dad. Best doc, highly recommended
Insurance: Aetna