Rate Dr. Stephen C. Rubin

Dr. Stephen C. Rubin's Ratings

Dr. Rubin is one of the country's most skilled and experienced gynecologic surgeons- not only for cancer, but for other gyn conditions as well. I had been troubled for years by a large uterine fibroid. I went to a so-called fibroid center for surgery, where the doctor made an incision, and then closed me up without removing the tumor. He said the large size and location of the fibroid made it too risky to remove! I later saw Dr. Rubin, who took me to surgery, and removed the fibroid without difficulty. I feel better than I have in years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Terrific doctor! Outstanding. Highly recommend. One of the country's top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Superb experience with this outstanding doctor. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

A top national expert right here in Philadelphia. Outstanding treatment for my cancer- both surgery and chemotherapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

He is clearly the top gynecologic oncologist in the Philadelphia region. Ask experts from all over the country for a recommendation in the area, and you will get his name. His reputation for excellence is well-deserved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Rubin is known as one of the top gynecologic cancer specialists in the country. He is a national leader in the field, and a treasure to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer one name kept coming up- Dr. Stephen Rubin. I relied on him to get me through surgery and chemotherapy. I don't think I would be alive today without him. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

One of the country's top specialists in gynecologic cancers. A caring physician with outstanding skills and experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2007

He is very caring and considerate of my feelings as well as health. I felt I was in good hands throughout my pregnancy. I am so glad I found this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934904].votes_count ]]