Rate Dr. David N. Boyer

Dr. David N. Boyer's Ratings

All of the comments below are quite true. Dr. Boyer is the best of the best, an extraordinary human being and healer. Authentic, interested, heartful, but no softie. Exquisitely knowledgeable about meds. Questions? He answers them straight up. The secretary is problematic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

He is intelligent and has a good heart. what more can I say?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2011

When my psychiatrist moved, 4 years ago, I had to find a new doctor. She recommended Dr. Boyer. Changing psychiatrists is no fun task but Dr. Boyer was terrific and aligned with my former doctor. He is VERY prompt, very easy to reach by phone, and genuinely cares about his patients. He is conservative and knowledgeable about medication. The staff can be a little flighty, but in the end they get the job done. They have helped me a lot by communicating with the drug companies so I can get the medication I need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Caring, diligent, persistent, knowledgable, good attitude, availability to patients is unparalleled. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Superb physician. As one myself, I appreciate his depth of knowledge, skill, and empathy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

There is no one that I trust more. He is thoughtful, kind and helpful. He is truly one of the best that Psychiatry has to offer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

La creme de la creme of psychiatry. Extremely current and sophisticated with medication, startlingly (if you have had other shrink experiences) respectful, sensible and empathic. Practice is usually full, so you need to be tenacious and flexible. Office staff can be difficult (but also can be above-and-beyond helpful); they don't process insurance. Fees are high, but more than worth it in retrospect. This is a unique, very high quality practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][934993].votes_count ]]