Rate Dr. Robert A. Gardner

Dr. Robert A. Gardner's Ratings

He is an amazing doctor.his staff is also amazing.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

16 years a patient of Dr. Gardner. He is is professional and qualified. Don't look for compassion from the office staff and be prepared to pay for every visit, including any procedural follow up. Very expensive doctor.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Garner is a excellent doctor, very knowledgable. Someone I feel confortable going too. His staff is also great including the nurse practitioner and the ultrasound techs. I will highly recommend this doctor and his facility

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Dr.Gardner is outstanding! Cutting edge knowledge. Trained by the best in the world. Florida is very fortunate to have a professional of this caliber among its ranks. I trust my life to him. God Bless this gifted physician! Breast problem?... look no further.. you have found the best!

Submitted May 8, 2010 | flag

The best there is: He knows how to remove cancer from a woman's breast(s), he is skilled as a plastic surgeon so his incisions are beautiful and clean; and he uses the most up to date technology for treatment, and screening. I trust my life to him. The best part is he is a beautiful human being with excellent bedside manners. I love him!!!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag

Best doctor I have ever seen, I wish they were all like him. He was very patient and kind. Most importantly to me, he is very proactive in his treatment planning and sooo thorough. Also a great educator, he made sure that I knew how to do a proper self breast exam, showing me the things he felt on my breast, explained what those changes could be and then taught me how to gauge changes. He also had a breast model which had examples of what a malignant tumor would feel like versus a benign lesion. Really made me feel like he was on my team. And not mention he uses some of the most cutting edge technology. And his office staff was also incredible. Everyone was so pleasant. I can't stress this enough, this doc is a 10.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2007 | flag