Rate Dr. Neal P. Swann

Dr. Neal P. Swann's Ratings

Worst surgical experience of my life. Pain, swelling and brusing. Severe pain for 2-days. Dr. Swann refused to provide pain medication even though I asked for it three times. Very insensitive and inattentive to patient needs and concerns.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

I had a terrible wisdom tooth infection and saw at least 5 oral surgeons who were obviously total idiots and did nothing to help relieve my pain. Dr. Swann took one look and knew that, even with antibiotics, the fact that I was literally chewing on my gums meant that the swelling was never going to go down. That day he ground down my upper wisdom tooth and within three days my pain was gone. Definitely went back to him for the extraction. He's brilliant, witty, and an absolute pleasure. Awesome doctor.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag

Neal Swann saved my life and proved to the world all my maladies were because of osteomyelitis and osteonecrosis of the maxillas & pallet. He did the bone biopsy and treatments there for awhilem then I had to stop since I ran out of funds. All from a bogus root canal as an adolescent. Managed to have a good life until 2002. Infection has moved to other parts of my skull and even though other doctors still claim I don't have it (bone scans show it though), I am hoping he will do another biopsy to yet prove them wrong again.

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Swann diagnosed a condition (osteomyelitis) that had been causing me chronic illness for years. His "bedside" manner is great - wonderful sense of humor. Very bright doc - really great at looking at the entire health picture, not just the "localized symptom site".

Submitted Nov. 16, 2007 | flag