Rate Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Ratings

Went to him about a burn and he went above and beyond to direct me in the right direction. His office made sure I was seen immediately and still contact me to check in. Very thankful.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Steinbrech is AMAZING!!! As a man, I was very nervous for my consult about facial injectables. Dr. Steinbrech was so calming and patient, he took the time to explain all the details clearly, so I didn’t feel pressured into making any decisions. He listened to my specific concerns. I had Botox to my forehead and around my eyes. It didn't hurt AT ALL!! No more wrinkles! And the girls at the office were so amazingly helpful and supportive (and easy on the eyes!), I will continue to go back to Dr. Steinbrech for many years to come!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Steinbrech is awesome. I see him for SCULPTRA. Not only is he kind and honest, but his work is amazing. I look great but more importantly I look natural.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Steinbrech and his team are amazing! I had a great consultation experience and I can’t wait for my upcoming surgery! I will definitely tell my girlfriends and co-workers! Super friendly staff as well!

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Steinbrech and the whole staff have been so WONDERFUL to me from Day 1! I could not have asked for a better Doctor and staff. I had a BA roughly 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier! :)

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

The staff is very friendly. I had a abdominal liposuction done about six weeks ago, so far so good.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

I had a great initial experience with this practice, but had some issues more recently, with my appointment being moved a few times(on their end from overbooking) and then canceled without my knowledge(I was told an intern canceled my appointment upon my request, which was incorrect, and made me lose that appt., which made me reconsider returning to this practice). Dr. Steinbrech is very good and I am pleased with his work, however, I still have a slightly negative overture re: the scheduling issues I had, as well as when I tried to leave messages for the staff re: those issues, I never received a returned call until I literally had to complain, which is unfortunate, (when you leave more than one msg, its off-putting when no one returns your call.)The Dr. himself is very talented and warm, and for that, I recommend him- hoping the other issues I had won't reoccur. The esthetician on staff is great, as well as the general staff, & the work By Dr. Steinbrech very natural, & high quality

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

I've always had an issue with under eye circles and wanted to get fillers to help it a bit. I went to Dr. Steinbrech, because I heard get reviews from people and patient reviews. I was nervous going into the room, I'm horribly scarred of nettles and have ALWAYS hated them. But, my nerves were quickly settled by the wonderful staff. I got lucky with my appointment and was seen durning and somehow the staff were all available at once. I felt like a VIP client, because I had Dr. Steinbrech and (2) other nurses with me helping him out, along with the patient cordinator, so I knew I was in GREAT hands. The procedure took less then 10 min's and the results were imidiate, I look like I have not been punched in the eye at a Rocky match. Dr. Steinbrech and his team were wonderful and I'll recommend them to anyone in the future, he is one of a kind!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

What a great experience! I love my new boobs! Dr. Steinbrech and his team are awesome! From the consultation to the pre-op, surgery, post-op and follow-up visits, everyone was so kind, professional and courteous. I asked so many questions during each phase of my journey and everyone was patient with me, willing to answer them without rolling their eyes or being frustrated. Dr. Steinbrech is talented. I felt like the whole practice was a big family and now I am their newest member. What are you waiting for? Call them!

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Lucky me, I've inherited my mother's genes and had severe bags under my eyes. Fortunately, there's an app for that...sort of: there's Restylane for that! It's almost as easy as downloading an app, with much better results. Dr. Steinbrech was able to inject Restylane under each of my eyes. The process was easy and virtually painless. The results are almost immediate. "You look younger. What did you do?" "Have you been getting more sleep?" "What eye cream have you been using? I have to get some!" These are some of the things that people have been saying to me. This is definitely something I would recommend to my friends and family. In addition, I couldn't have chosen a better place to get it done. Dr. Steinbrech explained the process in detail before he touched my face. He was patient and understanding. The staff is friendly and welcoming and I'd feel comfortable going back to the office for any future procedures.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag