Rate Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Ratings

Dr. Doug is the best. He is a true professional. I would not trust anyone else with these services. I have a lifelong relationship with Dr. Doug and through the years, he has helped me to make the right choices to feel my best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

What can I say Dr. Steinbrech is Charming charismatic caring and makes a very difficult situation easy to deal with. I felt like I was in great hands and I have been working with Dr. Steinbretc H for over 4 years and I am thrilled with the results!!when a man goes to have a rejuvenation he needs to make sure that the doctor he's working with works with males otherwise the results could come out slightly feminine the nature which nobody wants! I can't say how much I appreciate Dr. Steinbretc he is informative caring funny charming and make one feel at ease and what could potentially be a very precarious situation. If your male and having anything done Dr. Steinbrech and Dr. Miller are the go to man in Manhattan… No exceptions. I'm a professional model and actor and I my business if the results are obvious that could mean disaster… No worries here it just looks like I've gotten a good night sleep and live a healthy lifestyle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr Steincrech is really great. I couldn't be happier with my results (breast aug). He made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and answered all my questions pre and post op.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech made me feel comfortable, as comfortable as you can be with needles being injected into your face. It was totally worth the money and I feel like I look like a better refreshed version of myself! Botox is amazingggg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Truly, the best. I cut my face in a terrible fall and Doug stitched me up in the best way possible, sans scar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Went to Dr. Steinbrech a while back for treatment for something that was bothering me for years and I wish I went sooner. He was the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Went to him about a burn and he went above and beyond to direct me in the right direction. His office made sure I was seen immediately and still contact me to check in. Very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is AMAZING!!! As a man, I was very nervous for my consult about facial injectables. Dr. Steinbrech was so calming and patient, he took the time to explain all the details clearly, so I didn’t feel pressured into making any decisions. He listened to my specific concerns. I had Botox to my forehead and around my eyes. It didn't hurt AT ALL!! No more wrinkles! And the girls at the office were so amazingly helpful and supportive (and easy on the eyes!), I will continue to go back to Dr. Steinbrech for many years to come!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is awesome. I see him for SCULPTRA. Not only is he kind and honest, but his work is amazing. I look great but more importantly I look natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr Steinbrech and his team are amazing! I had a great consultation experience and I can’t wait for my upcoming surgery! I will definitely tell my girlfriends and co-workers! Super friendly staff as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481814].votes_count ]]