You may also like

Rate Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Ratings

I have considered getting plastic surgery for some time but I was too scared, and embarrassed to actually go through with it. I am a young man in pretty good shape, most people think I’m a body builder when they see me. In my world men don’t talk about plastic surgery, and if you do it’s frowned upon. I spend at least 5 days a week in the gym, eat healthy, and I take very good care of my body. But there was some fat on my stomach, and a on my back that I could not get rid of. No matter how lean I got, it would never go away. So I decided to look into getting plastic surgery to help me with this issue. I was extremely lucky to find Dr. Steinbrech. Not only does he have a great sense of humor, but he is also an amazing surgeon. I decided to get the Gladiator Abs, liposuction, and buttock augmentation using my own fat. It has been six weeks since my surgery, and I look amazing. He has done for me what 10 years in the gym could not do. Dr. Steinbrech has changed my life, and I highly recommend him especially for men that may feel uncomfortable with getting plastic surgery. The entire staff is amazing, and they all made me feel comfortable through the entire process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

First thing I noticed is everyone there is nice. Even the doorman. Dr. Steinbrech is a great guy and made me feel very comfortable.

The results from my lipo/gladiator abs are incredible. I have a friend who was so impressed he booked a surgery this month.

Awsome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Let me be frank & honest! Dr. Steinbrech is gifted at his craft. I went in for dermal fillers to enhance and restore volume in my face. I spoke with Dr. Steinbrech for a few minutes to discuss what I wanted overall. Not only did he listen with what I wanted done, but he delivered it in spades! I was more then pleased with my result, my facial structure is more evan, angled and symmetrical (which I wanted & was more then happy with the result). He didn't over do it, as some doctors do. He added just the right amount of dermal filler(s) to my cheek and jaw area. Not to mention the staff are some of the most helpful and knowledgeable people in NYC. I recommend Dr. Steinbrech to all my friends and family. He is a wonderful doctor and gifted in his craft!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I can not say enough about Dr. Steinbrect. He is truly a talent. I have been seeing him for many years, and is my "best kept secret", to keeping me look youthful, and never overdone. He is gentle, patient, considerate with a wonderful bedside manner. He walks you through every procedure carefully and thoughtfully, and really takes the time to ensure you completely informed and comfortable. The staff is always kind and respectful, and keeps everything moving on time. I cant say enough & highly recommend Dr Steinbrect and Gotham Plastic Surgery. The Best in NYC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I'm a man in my mid-20s and I am very happy with the work that Dr. Steinbrech had performed on me. I got a jaw filler to give me a more defined jawline and I am very satisfied with it. I also obtained pectoral implants and a six-pack abs procedure and they are still looking fabulous 3 months later. They look very natural and defined especially for my thin frame. His staff, especially the women, are very friendly and informative. They even managed to give me a great deal since I was doing multiple procedures. I am so happy I chose Dr. Steinbrech as my plastic surgeon; I would not choose anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

As a 35 year old man, I came to Dr. Steinbrech's office for liposuction to tighten my physique. And WOW, I have been blown away by the results and his skills. He is upfront and honest and it actually made the process so much better than I ever anticipated. From my very first visit to his office, I have always felt 100% comfortable. His staff is AMAZING!!!!! Especially Kelly, Bernadette and Joseph. They made me feel so at ease about the consult, procedure and post-op. They are very genuine, which you would never expect from a plastic surgeon's office. They truly want to bring out the best you possible. Absolutely, 100% recommend Dr. Steinbrech and Gotham Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I am from the LA/OC area in California and initially considered traveling there to have my breast augmentation done back home. I am SO grateful that I came across Dr. Steinbrech's website and had my procedure done in NYC. After having both complimentary and paid consultations with multiple doctors I was overwhelmed by the options. When I first spoke with Dr. Steinbrech's office I immediately felt comfortable and confident that he would help me achieve my desired look. I was a full C/small D cup but after years of weight fluctuation my breasts did not sit where I wanted them to (especially naked or in a bikini). I called them "floppy". I was a little worried about undergoing a breast augmentation because I did not want to go too much larger in cup size. I also did not want to undergo a lift as I am only 29 and plan to have a family within the next 5 years. Dr. Steinbrech assured me he would be able to provide beautiful results offering a natural lift from a small implant. After showing me the "virtual surgery" of what my implants would look like from the side I was even further certain that I was making the right decision. Every appointment was a good one. The doctor, the staff, and the anesthesiologist all made me comfortable and I had zero worry as to what I would look like post-op. I had my incision under my breast with silicon implants put in. Post-op I took pain killers for 24 hours. By afternoon I was able to move to and from the restroom. By evening the next day I was off pain killers and out to dinner. My operation was on a Thursday and by Monday I was back to work. I had two follow up appointments with the doctor and after a couple weeks he provided me with suggested bra options at Victoria's Secret. Two months later and I am sure that this has been the best decision I ever made for myself, more so than any other purchase or vacation. This is the first time in my adult life that I have ever looked in the mirror with confidence and without covering my breasts. Without question I highly recommend Dr. Steinbrech and plan to send all interested family and friends his way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I've had several cosmetic procedures in my lifetime, by several doctors, and I've never before felt moved to write a review, or rather RAVE. I'm not saying my prior experiences were poor, I just hadn't yet seen the level of competence, professionalism, and talent with which to compare them. Dr. Steinbrech is at the top of the game, and the staff at Gotham is beyond compare. I won't go anywhere else. This is by far the best, most natural work I've ever had done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Steinbrech this past summer. I must say that he is the most talented and professional plastic surgeon that i have met. He makes sure that he is attentive to all the questions and/or concerns you have regarding your procedure. He is also very patient, honest, and kind. Thats what makes him special from most other surgeons i have come across. I wanted a natural breast augmentation and those are the results i got. I would like to mention that his staff Joseph, Bernedette, and Kelly are very kind and professional people. They strive to make sure that everything is comfortable and easy, everyone is also very humble including both Dr. Steinbrech and Miller, and thats not easy to find in other NYC doctors offices. Im extremely happy with everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728103].votes_count ]]