Rate Dr. Miriam Levy

Dr. Miriam Levy's Ratings

Dr. Levy used to be good but not anymore. Was going to her for 23 years and then she told me to have a surgical biopsy. I went to another doctor who was able to do a non-surgical biopsy. She just didn't want to be bothered. I used to think she was great until this experience. I would have had to have surgery and a deformed breast that turned out to be normal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][935436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Levy for almost 20 years, since I was in my mid-30's. What can I say - she's the best. Her staff is top-notch, her fellow doctors are excellent, and she's greatly respected as a diagnostician. I'd never go anyplace else, even to someone covered by my insurance. This is too important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][935435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Levy for a few years. My renown breast doctor referred me to her. I find her to be an excellent diagnostician. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I travel 1500 miles to come to her office.There are many other women who travel also from Florida to New York as we are very confident with her knowledge. Her staff are wonderful people and we are treated very well. The circumstances are very stressful and she does all she can to make us feel comfortable. There are juices and nutritional bars for all to take while waiting to be called from test to test.I would not hesitate to recommend any patient to come to this office. If you have any questions, this is one doctor who calls you back because she is very caring.If one wants, she, herself will examine you.I will be traveling once again to her office this October from Florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][935434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2009

I have been to Dr. Levy's office on 2 occassions. I found her technicians to be extremely nice. However, the fees are a little to rich for my blood. She does not accept insurance and is above standard and customary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][935433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

They are excellent. I have been going for over 10 years. They found my breast cancer at an early stage and had me come in immediately and stayed late to do the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][935432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I can't imagine more caring doctors and a warm, safe environment for testing such as mammograms, ultrasound. I will never go elsewhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][935431].votes_count ]]