Rate Dr. Michael F. Shirazi

Dr. Michael F. Shirazi's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

First time I booked an appointment. I waited an hour with no update on when Dr. Shirazi would be available. I left shortly after an hour and will not be going back.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Shirazi for over five years. He has helped me through various health issues large and small. He has always been compassionate and comforting while being very knowledgeable and professional. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

very compassionate doctor , excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeabel and takes the time to listen . after being treated by dr shirazi I refuse to go to another md..

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

He's very compassionate, smart and takes time to know his patient. He pays attention to all my concerns and explains really well. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

Hey, this guy kicks ass he's very knowledgable and professional with a good sense of humor.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shirazi has always been patient and took his time with my husband and I and answered any questions that we may have had. Reccomended for general check ups and treatment of minor issues.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

I walked half and hour in the rain to an appointment only to be told sorry, he wasn't at work today. Yet he had confirmed the appointment on ZocDoc! I guess from the availability he had no other patients and thus couldn't be bothered getting out of bed. Next time maybe you should have the courtesy to cancel on the one patient you do have. Avoid.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

This doctor and his staff are highly unprofessional. They purposely withhold patient information and call patients disrespectful when they do not receive their money on time from the insurance company. They do not care about patients well-being and make it clear.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

I owe my greatest gratitude to Dr. Michael Shirazi. Both of my adult children are his patients for a few years and they always have wonderful things to say about him. Thank you Dr. Shirazi for keeping what is precious to me healthy!

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag