Rate Dr. Eric A. Waldorf

Dr. Eric A. Waldorf's Ratings

I went to Dr Eric, not in pain (anymore). I had been to another chiro and had great success. I moved and just wanted to maintain what the other chiropractor had done for me. They were very nice, but I felt that Dr Eric did not really care what I was there for and really did not listen. He recommended I come to see him 60 times this year. I have never been in any kind of accident, just had some headaches from my neck being out of alignment. I felt this office was somewhat high pressure and focused on making money. I don't fault anyone for trying to make money, we all are. But this was just not for me.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Eric gave me my life back. He truly cares for you as if you were family. My first visit the office was closed and he came it because he knew I needed the care. Will never go anywhere else.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Eric was able to correct my problem where medical doctors have given up. His gentle caring manor is rarely seen in healthcare providers now a day. He took the time to answer my every question and made me feel at ease.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Seemed like he was more interested in wanting my money then my health. Just seemed more like a sales pitch then a doctors office.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

After seeing an neurologist and having CT scans and MRIs that showed nothing Dr. Waldorf was able to get rig of my headaches in no time. I am now able to get back to doing the things I love to do.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Friendly helpful staff. Doctor great! If you need a chiropractor see Dr. Waldorf.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag