Rate Dr. Gordon C. Gunn

Dr. Gordon C. Gunn's Ratings

THE OFFICE IS WELL RUN, ON TIME, AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. VERY LITTLE WAIT TIME, AND IT IS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT AND TO HAVE MEDS REFILLED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Gunn many years ago after my original gynecologist retired prematurely. I never expected to feel so positive about another gyn - but I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

feel very comfortable & secure that this doctor has excellent knowledge & is always concerned about his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I've had Endo since I was 12 and wasn't diagnosed until 19. Dr. Gordon Gunn was the ONLY doctor that actually listened to me (without interrupting). Every other doctor put me on the pill and pushed me out the door. I've been a patient for 5 years and he's performed surgery (Laparoscopy) and continues to treat me. I also do his "Women's Wellness Program". My first visit while in the exam room, the nurse came in, asked me questions, posted my file on the door, a few minutes later I heard the file be pulled off and he pulled up a chair, read my chart (5 minutes) and the came in the room. He already knew my history. I left the office in tears and told my husband he was the first doctor to actually LISTEN. The staff is very friendly, they always return calls. Dr. Gunn has great bedside manners in the office and during surgery. The entire office is well ran. Also his practicing colleague Dr. Tobin and great as well. I would highly recommend the office for anyone with any problem...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936007].votes_count ]]