Rate Dr. Carmen J. Scarimbolo

Dr. Carmen J. Scarimbolo's Ratings

Staff and nurse at his facility are horrible. I like the dr but am switching to another facility because they refuse to help me with my concerns

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Great doctor. Initially I was hesitant to go to him since he was a man but everything was very professional. He answered all my questions and it wasn't awkward at all. Very knowledgeable and kind. He delivered my baby and everything went smoothly. He's my doctor of choice but I don't particularly feel the same about the other 2 female doctors at that facility.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Scarimbolo, completely made me feel at ease with his great bedside manner. He patiently answered all my questions even though he had a lot of patients in the office that day. Knowledgeable. Went to a great school, Univ. Of Illinois. All of this combined was a plus for me.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Scarimbolo is very caring and takes his time to make you feel comfortable. He is the best!- I would rather drive and see him rather than any other doctor.

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

The best doctor ever! Unlike other doctors who try to rush out the door, he takes the time to explain everything to you, answers your questions and genuinely cares for his patients! He delivered our first baby, and will deliver our second baby too! I would definitely recommend him!

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag

I have been going to him for 19 + years. I have been going to him since he started in his practice. I drive over and hour to see him and would never go to another OB/Gyn Dr. He is understanding and takes all the time you need. He listens and cares. I have total confidence in him. He is what a Doctor should be. He is the best!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2009 | flag

Have been going to this practice for 7 years....dr scarimbolo performed both of my c sections and is very personable ...takes the time to listen and answer your questions....great attitude

Submitted Nov. 26, 2007 | flag

He delivered my son by C-Section, great doctor! He is calm, attentive, caring and very down to earth.

Submitted June 29, 2007 | flag

He is the BEST doctor! You leave knowing he really cares! Would never see another Dr. He takes all the time you need and really listens! WOnderful DR!

Submitted June 26, 2007 | flag

Went for annual visits for years and I thought he was good, but I was mistaken. I recently had terrible abdominal pain and what appeared to be menstrual bleeding (i went through menopause) He did an ultrasound and said I may need minor surgery. I got a second opinion and found out i had a much serious problem. He never discovered that I had a 15" cyst and other smaller ones, and he didn't want to do any tests beyond the ultrasound. Now I must undergo a total hysterectomy. A good doctor should notice something so serious, especially with a patient who was seeing him for years. Cysts, especially of this size and quantity don't develop over night.

Submitted May 10, 2007 | flag