Rate Dr. Carol A. Lundin

Dr. Carol A. Lundin's Ratings

Dr. Lundin is not available by phone and she is not helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lundin for many years & so have my two boys. Last year was the 1st time my husband went to her, & she made the time to see him early (7:30 am) to coincide with his crazy schedule. Always excellent service. Very attentive & makes you feel comfortable with her diagnosis. An empathetic doctor. Answers all your questions. Trust her 100% on anything & would highly recommend her to friends, family, or even a stranger. Pleasant conversation & always remembers everything on conversations from previous years. Last summer she also noticed something under my left eye, by my nose which was hardly noticeable. She thought it might be basil cell carcinoma (a slow-growing cancer) & recommended I see a Dermatologist. She was close. It turned out to be pre-cancerous & am currently getting treated for it. I was amazed that she noticed that. If she didn't, it would eventually have turned to cancer. I am thankful to have such a detail oriented & knowledgeable doctor in my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][936184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Helped my eyes see and feel better. Pleasant atmosphere with excellent medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][936183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

very profesional friendly physician. Excellent experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Nice experience. Cheery office. Very quick and efficient, both staff and M.D. Pleasant chit-chat and good information. You just have to ask, if you have any questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][936181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2008

very polite and keen sense of ophthalmology GREAT beddide manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936180].votes_count ]]