Rate Dr. Gigi C. Lefebvre

Dr. Gigi C. Lefebvre's Ratings

Doctor is very nice.Staff is not the best...................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Recommend highly.Very knowledgeable,answers all questions.Never rushes you through.Great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Lefebvre is the most caring,knowledgeable DR I have ever if by some freak chance she doesn,t have the answer she will find it. I have been a patientient since 1989 and would not change. She has stuck by my side through many injuries and illnesses. Thanks to DR like GIGI there is hope in our health care. Words can never say enough about this DR. She is one of a kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Takes time with patient.Answers all Questions clearly.Excellent reputation for 22 years.Great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

She is the only physician I have ever had who takes the time to listen to you as well as offer recommendations. She is extremely knowledgeable and offers the most cost-effective treatments first before sending you for so many unnessary tests. I work in the healthcare industry, and I wouldn't go to anyone other family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Lefebvre for 13 years.She is not the type of MD that spends 10-15 mins with you. She will spend as much time as you need during your appointment. She explains things so you can understand them, not in "doctor" talk. Her staff is the best. They have been with her as long as I've been a patient. They are very efficient and always follow through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936303].votes_count ]]