Rate Dr. Stuart M. Tashman

Dr. Stuart M. Tashman's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

my best friend told me about dr tashman when i moved up here from jersey i was still traveling an hour tho bring my kids to the dr it was a pain now dr tashman is 15 min away he diagnosed my daughter with reflux of her kidney and recomended we see a specialist im glad he did shes on meds and is doing well. he is very patient and kind to my other children and he takes the time to explain things to me i dont mind waiting to see me because i know he will give my family the same attention and respect he gave the family before me. dr. tashman truly is a great dr i would recomend him to anyone i know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Tashman is very friendly, answers all your questions, and can be reach easily anytime of the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Tashman is a fantastic doctor and person. He never tries to rush you in and out just because he is busy. He takes his time, and is very thorough in diagnosing. He truly cares about his patients, even calling on their birthdays. We left a big group with many doctors, to his new practice. That's how confident I am in him as a doctor. It's the small town feel we were looking for. As a doctor, he's very smart and knowledgable. We trust him 100% with our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Tashman is the best! My kids absolutely love him (and so do I). He has a way of making them feel comfortable, even when they're a bit "under the weather." He even checks up on them a few days later, and calls on their birthdays - what other pediatrician does that? Dr. Tashman is always available (even when the office is closed) to answer any and all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Tashman to anyone looking for a great pediatrician - he's AMAZING!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr Tashman is worth my 40 minute drive to his office. I wish he would open an office in Western Sullivan County.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Tashman is a great pediatrician! Dr. Ttashman will get on the phone with parents after hours, even on weekends and holidays for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2012

great pediatrician! my children love him and I love that he talks to THEM! he asks them the questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

I finally found a doctor who is HUMAN! He talks to the children. He is a rare commodity. I travel out of my way to have my children see him.He is wonderful.. Love ya doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr Tashman is an amazing Dr.. He actually loves his job and loves all the kids he sees. My son is so happy to see him even when he is sick!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936375].votes_count ]]