Dr. Simcha J. Weller

Rate Dr. Simcha J. Weller

Dr. Simcha J. Weller's Ratings

Dr Weller treated me with great care on an emergency basis. I needed a cervical fusion done. After surgery I still had great pain and was told that it was in my mind and there was nothing that could be done. I was told after 3 months of visits with Dr Weller that I would have to live with the pain. But 1 year later after going to MGH for help I had corrective surgery done because there was a problem that should have been seen by Dr Weller.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weller performed very intricate brain surgery on our son as a result a on assault.He is a fantastic, caring surgeon who answers all questions honestly and does not talk down to people.His surgical skill is par excellence. His follow ups were timely and very through.He literally saved our sons life,and we are forever grateful to him. Simply put, he is the best there is in his field!!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

Excellent MD. I had great care, thorough exam and treatment recommendations were right on! I avoided spinal fusion surgery and am greatful.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag

Seems to know more than other neurosurgeons I have seen. Willing to spend more time with me than other neurosurgeons I have seen.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2007 | flag