Rate Dr. Curtis Appel

Dr. Curtis Appel's Ratings

This doctor is just an average doctor, who needs to improve on his bedside manner. There is nothing really good to say about Dr Appel. He is just getting paid, this is his job. That's what doctor's do .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

Dr. Appell is a fantastic doctor! He's been my doctor for aproximately 8 years. He gives you the attention you deserve. He takes the time to listen to you carefully and always discusses any isssues in detail. He is quite extraordinary. He has been my gyn and obgyn for all three of my children. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

He is excellent, knowledgeable, listens when you speak, answers questions fully. Has a very calm bedside manner, which is great when you have a concern. Never rushes thru a visit. Always has you come back to his office after examination to discuss your health issue. Just an all around great doctor and person. I've been his patient for about 10 years now. WJ Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936613].votes_count ]]