Dr. Bernard Bendok

Dr. Bernard Bendok

Rate Dr. Bernard Bendok

Dr. Bernard Bendok's Ratings

Dr. Bendok is the only Neuro Surgeon I would trust with delicate brain surgery. He is thorough, very intelligent with a compassionate and warm bed side manner. He holds up to his excellent reputation and explains things so you have a very clear understanding of the problem and the treatment.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Very lucky to have found Dr. Bendok just as I was planning to go Mayo Clinic. Dr. Bendok, and his staff, answered my e-mails promptly, called me, and considered all my requests for scheduling surgery. After I got home from hospital, I heard my husband and children discussing how Dr. Bendok saved my life.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Outstanding surgeon. He specializes in complex AVMs and aneurysms.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr Bendok gave us 3 extra months with our father!! I would say he is the best of the best I would like to say thank you once again for giving us 3 extra months with our Dad..

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag

Very busy practice but I heard he is one of the best around in the Midwest. People speak very highly of him. Personable, returns calls, proactive.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2007 | flag