Rate Dr. Bernard Bendok

Dr. Bernard Bendok's Ratings

Dr. Bendok removing a baseball sized meningioma from my head 3+ years ago. In its simplest terms, he is ABSOLUTELY the surgeon that you want should you or a family member be faced with any type of brain tumor. World Class surgeon and an even better human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Bendok is the only Neuro Surgeon I would trust with delicate brain surgery. He is thorough, very intelligent with a compassionate and warm bed side manner. He holds up to his excellent reputation and explains things so you have a very clear understanding of the problem and the treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][936628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Very lucky to have found Dr. Bendok just as I was planning to go Mayo Clinic. Dr. Bendok, and his staff, answered my e-mails promptly, called me, and considered all my requests for scheduling surgery. After I got home from hospital, I heard my husband and children discussing how Dr. Bendok saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][936627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Outstanding surgeon. He specializes in complex AVMs and aneurysms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2011

Dr Bendok gave us 3 extra months with our father!! I would say he is the best of the best I would like to say thank you once again for giving us 3 extra months with our Dad..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2008

Very busy practice but I heard he is one of the best around in the Midwest. People speak very highly of him. Personable, returns calls, proactive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][936624].votes_count ]]