Rate Dr. Robert E. Ettlinger

Dr. Robert E. Ettlinger's Ratings

He is not open to progression of Fibromyalgia. Egotistical and rude. I now have protein in my urine. I have had petichia on my shins. I have slightly restricted lungs.My hands and feet swell. I cannot have any immunizations because they overstimulate my immune system and I have difficulty breathing and muscule and joint pains so severe at times that I find it difficult to lift a cup of coffee to my lips. He stated to me that it was innappropriate for Dr. Gurgit Kaeley to prescribe Plaquinil the malaria drug for my health situations.He's innappropriate to even interefere with my medical care.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

What a joke, poor service, poor management, bad doctor. STAY away.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Staff is extremely rude and unprofessional, his nurse will come out in the waiting room and yell at you and tell everyone your personal business. Have had no relief for my pain now that I have changed Doctors I am finally getting the help that I need and some relief. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr. Ettlinger since I was diagnosed at the age of 14 (some 26 years ago). He has has been upfront, honest and has always been on the cutting edge of the latest research. He always listens to any concerns I may have and has taken great care of me. He is one of the very best. The ONLY thing that by bother some people is that you may have to wait for your appointment. For me is it 100\% not an issue because I am sure that is that he is taking time with the person before me to make sure that they have everything they need. Unlike some doctors that heard you through like cattle, Dr. E is sure to fully answer any questions or concerns I may have. Dr. Ettlinger is the best.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. VERY HELPFUL. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. HAVE ONLY GONE TO THE DOCTOR FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND LIKE HIM.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

I've been his pt. for 18 years, and feel so fortunate to have found him. He's prompt, thorough, caring, and up-to-date on the latest research.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2008 | flag

I don't always like Dr. Ettlinger personally, but I do think that he is a very respectable physician who knows rheumatology well. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2008 | flag

If the rating was 1 to 10 this doctor would be a 20! His expertise and patient counseling are the best. I have been going to him for over 10 years and have better care than I had at U/W and Virginia Mason in Seattle.

Submitted March 4, 2008 | flag