Rate Dr. John D'Aconti

Dr. John D'Aconti's Ratings

This doctor is very professional and knowledgeable about medicine and diagnosis of medical problems. He is an old school doctor not like the new ones that have to run a million tests before making a diagnosis. He treats the condition is easy to talk to and explains in detail the condition

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I bet the review that starts off calling the doctor "One of the most corrupt doctors ever", was posted by the fat nasty receptionist & her nasty sister who were both fired! They both used to talk to all the new patients that would go there for chronic pain & tell them that they need to ask the doctor for Oxycodone because it has done wonders for them & their family! They're the reason the doctor gave them out! The doctor never gave 150 units, he gives 120 units per month! I don't know why the doctor let them work there anyway! They were both so nasty, snotty & very unprofessional! In their post, they're calling the patients junkies yet they tried to hit on most every guy that walked through the door! They're both so desperate for male attention! Fat, nasty, ugly & snotty is no way to go through life! Dr. D'Aconti is a very caring doctor! He tries to help everyone! He is NOT, by any means, a drug dealer! He is one of the most caring & loving doctors I have ever been to! I do NOT get prescribed any narcotics, so the 2 fat sisters can't say I'm posting this to get my drugs! I'm NOT a drug user & I've NEVER taking drugs (prescription or otherwise)! It's a shame how they've worked for him for years & now that they're fired, they want to discredit the doctor's name & assassinate his character! I always disliked the both of them because they were always very nasty, very snotty & they would even lie about patients, to the doctor, in front of the patient's face!...extremely unprofessional! Fat, sloppy, nasty, ugly pigs!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

One of the most corrupt doctors ever. Giving Oxycodone like candy. Most people get the same thing, 150 1 of 15mg oxy and 150 of 30 mg oxy..thats 300 a month of each. You would thin that all his patients are on the edge of dying. Mean while its mostly junkies that go there to get their drugs. He is the problem as to why people turn to Heroin. Nothing but a pill mill and over paid drug dealer. 175 a visit times probably 40 - 50 a day. do the math. Of course its a long wait and hard to get in and he is running late, his office is packed with people getting their drugs, One of the highest prescribers of oxycodone........Everything is about saving his behind. If he even gets a call about you, even if a lie you will be thrown out with a 600 pill a month habit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693207].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. D'Aconti for over 30 years and could not ask for a more caring and honest Dr. His office is always busy and sometimes it can be frustrating to get through, but I have never had any issues with their demeanor. He is to the point but if you have any questions he will take the time to answer all your questions and if you can't afford the medication he will always give you samples if he has them. I really can't imagine what I will do if he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

His staff is very unprofessional and he fired one of his employees for standing behind a patient he states one thing and does other he is very disrespect I would not recommend this doctor all he does is give pain killer and never treats u just with strong pain killers on every visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. D' Aconti to anyone! It takes weeks to see him and finally when you do have an appointment you wait HOURS!!!!!! Then when he sees you he its two seconds and doesnt take the time to explain what is going on.... I am 26 and was dignosed with hypothyroism when I was 23 by D'Aconti and he didnt explain to me as well as i should have been explained what that was and how to take care of myself. I was also recently Dignosed with PCOS and my new doctor explained that it seems Ive had this for some time and D'Aconti never found it when blood showed something was wrong. Anytime i went it felt rushed and as if i was just another number to try to get through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Best caring Doctor I have ever been too. He has always helped me and been there when I needed him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2088972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr D'Aconti for over ten years now. I don't know what I will do when he retires. He is the most compassionate doctor I have been to. I have a chronic illness that is difficult to treat. He keeps up on the research and listens to what I say. He tends to run a bit late, but is worth every minute. As someone else said, Desiree handles scripts that are not controlled and she does a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

Dr John DaConti is very friendly, and spent time listening to my history. He was the first doctor i saw for my lower back pain that actually adjusted me, and did more than just write out meds.. Dr DACONTI is the best doctor i have seen, and i will only go to his office.. the staff (BETH & Allison) are SUPER FRIENDLY and always happy ( even when cleanin puke!!.. the office is professional and the doctor uses numerous methods to help sum1 with serious pain unlike many drs today.. i highly recomment DR JOHN DACONTI, the guy has the best bedside manner and comes off like the cool dude @ the bar..not a cocky rich dr!.. God Bless DR JOHN DACONTI and uber-awesome staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

good dr cares about you should take more stime with you and a bigger office .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088969].votes_count ]]