Dr. John D'Aconti

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. John D'Aconti has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. John D'Aconti
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

21/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "NUTLEY" to "BELLEVILLE"
RID: 2847209

09/09/13 1 1 1 1 His staff is very unprofessional and he fired one of his employees for standing behind a patient he states one thing and does other he is very disrespect I would not recommend this doctor all he does is give pain killer and never treats u just with strong pain killers on every visit
Insurance: United Healthcare
See Responses
RID: 2675198
10/06/13 3 1 1 1 I would not recommend Dr. D' Aconti to anyone! It takes weeks to see him and finally when you do have an appointment you wait HOURS!!!!!! Then when he sees you he its two seconds and doesnt take the time to explain what is going on.... I am 26 and was dignosed with hypothyroism when I was 23 by D'Aconti and he didnt explain to me as well as i should have been explained what that was and how to take care of myself. I was also recently Dignosed with PCOS and my new doctor explained that it seems Ive had this for some time and D'Aconti never found it when blood showed something was wrong. Anytime i went it felt rushed and as if i was just another number to try to get through.  Respond
RID: 2655388
23/05/13 5 5 5 5 Best caring Doctor I have ever been too. He has always helped me and been there when I needed him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1651952
04/12/11 5 4 5 5 I have been seeing Dr D'Aconti for over ten years now. I don't know what I will do when he retires. He is the most compassionate doctor I have been to. I have a chronic illness that is difficult to treat. He keeps up on the research and listens to what I say. He tends to run a bit late, but is worth every minute. As someone else said, Desiree handles scripts that are not controlled and she does a great job.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1627169
08/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr John DaConti is very friendly, and spent time listening to my history. He was the first doctor i saw for my lower back pain that actually adjusted me, and did more than just write out meds.. Dr DACONTI is the best doctor i have seen, and i will only go to his office.. the staff (BETH & Allison) are SUPER FRIENDLY and always happy ( even when cleanin puke!!.. the office is professional and the doctor uses numerous methods to help sum1 with serious pain unlike many drs today.. i highly recomment DR JOHN DACONTI, the guy has the best bedside manner and comes off like the cool dude @ the bar..not a cocky rich dr!.. God Bless DR JOHN DACONTI and uber-awesome staff!  Respond
RID: 1548957
28/09/11 4 3 5 5 good dr cares about you should take more stime with you and a bigger office .
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $20000
RID: 1443235
17/05/11 4 4 5 5 Office is very busy and you can wait along time to get through on the phone.Desiree who handles prescriptions/and Diabetis supplies is terrific
RID: 1399482
28/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. D'Aconti has helped me through many health issues. I even referred my dad who is diabetic who has received better treatment. He wastes no time and is very easy to talk to. He's very honest and will not sugar coat anything. Excellent! Very good at preventive care as well. That's coming from a 32 yr male.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1219343
31/07/10 3 5 5 5 Dr. D is the best if you go to his office on hos late noghts you would think he isn't ever going to leave,he is pleasant and always tries to give samples of meds if he knows you can't afford it .He is a docotr who cares. Go to him make an appointment you won't regret it :)
RID: 1084110
20/01/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. D is the best! He makes you feel comfortable and has always been sympathetic to my needs. My friend and her husband also go to him and love him. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 774964
28/01/09 5 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. D for about 10 years. He is the best in every way - I hope he never retires!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 738781
07/12/08 3 5 5 5 I have been with his practice for over 30 years. I think he his wonderful, helpful and very knowledgeable. I hope he stays around another 30 years.  Respond
RID: 709956
26/10/08 3 4 5 5 Have been going to Dr. D 30 years - He's Fabulous - have had enough medical problems over the years and he has always done his best or referred me to excellent specialists  Respond
RID: 395519
31/08/07 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. D for 7 years now and he is "GREAT!!!"  Respond
RID: 170795
05/03/07 5 5 5 Highly recommend. Very Knowledgeable and will answer questions and make you feel very comfortable.
* - Rating left by a registered user