You may also like

Rate Dr. John D'Aconti

Dr. John D'Aconti's Ratings

He may be a caring doctor in the beginning but he is a drug dealer in the medical field
he prescribes oxycodine every month and when you tell him you dont want to take it he discharges you as a patient not to mention the nasty pigs he has or had as staff are trained also to do the same to each patient I actually showed proof with old prescription that I wasnt taking the narcotics and they still took me out of his offices. This office should be closed and he should be off the medical license board!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

DR.D'ACONTI HAS BEEN A GREAT PHYSCIAN ,GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS DOES NOT RUSH VERY CONCERN,STAFF ALSO CONCERN AND YOU FEEL WANTED AND ACCEPTED .I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE WHO SUFFERS FROM SEVERE PAIN WITH BACK AND NECK PROBLEMS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. D has been treating me for 3 years and I love going into the office and talking to him while he's adjusting me. This man is one of the smartest men I have ever spoke to. Also the ladies behind the counter including his wife make you feel like home when your waiting to be seen. I would recommend Dr.D to anyone that needs an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

DR . D HAS TREATED ME FOR 35 YEARS---IAM 65 YEARS OLD LAST YEAR HE FOUND THAT I NEEDED TO GET CHECK MY PROSTRATE I HAD CANCER--IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIM I WOULD BE DEAD NOW--MY OPERATION WAS FINE IAM BACK . HE'S A REAL GOOD DOCTOR 1ST AND A FRIEND. HE CAME TO MY MOM'S AND DADS WAKE--AND HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2747641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

HE IS THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO, AND I HAVE SEEN 4 OTHER ONES. REALLY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING, HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO HELP YOU, UNLIKE THE OTHER PM DOCS WHO JUST DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT AND DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD YOU SAY!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

This doctor is very professional and knowledgeable about medicine and diagnosis of medical problems. He is an old school doctor not like the new ones that have to run a million tests before making a diagnosis. He treats the condition is easy to talk to and explains in detail the condition

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2740129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I bet the review that starts off calling the doctor "One of the most corrupt doctors ever", was posted by the fat nasty receptionist & her nasty sister who were both fired! They both used to talk to all the new patients that would go there for chronic pain & tell them that they need to ask the doctor for Oxycodone because it has done wonders for them & their family! They're the reason the doctor gave them out! The doctor never gave 150 units, he gives 120 units per month! I don't know why the doctor let them work there anyway! They were both so nasty, snotty & very unprofessional! In their post, they're calling the patients junkies yet they tried to hit on most every guy that walked through the door! They're both so desperate for male attention! Fat, nasty, ugly & snotty is no way to go through life! Dr. D'Aconti is a very caring doctor! He tries to help everyone! He is NOT, by any means, a drug dealer! He is one of the most caring & loving doctors I have ever been to! I do NOT get prescribed any narcotics, so the 2 fat sisters can't say I'm posting this to get my drugs! I'm NOT a drug user & I've NEVER taking drugs (prescription or otherwise)! It's a shame how they've worked for him for years & now that they're fired, they want to discredit the doctor's name & assassinate his character! I always disliked the both of them because they were always very nasty, very snotty & they would even lie about patients, to the doctor, in front of the patient's face!...extremely unprofessional! Fat, sloppy, nasty, ugly pigs!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2739686].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 1, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. D'Aconti for over 30 years and could not ask for a more caring and honest Dr. His office is always busy and sometimes it can be frustrating to get through, but I have never had any issues with their demeanor. He is to the point but if you have any questions he will take the time to answer all your questions and if you can't afford the medication he will always give you samples if he has them. I really can't imagine what I will do if he retires.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2540141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

His staff is very unprofessional and he fired one of his employees for standing behind a patient he states one thing and does other he is very disrespect I would not recommend this doctor all he does is give pain killer and never treats u just with strong pain killers on every visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. D' Aconti to anyone! It takes weeks to see him and finally when you do have an appointment you wait HOURS!!!!!! Then when he sees you he its two seconds and doesnt take the time to explain what is going on.... I am 26 and was dignosed with hypothyroism when I was 23 by D'Aconti and he didnt explain to me as well as i should have been explained what that was and how to take care of myself. I was also recently Dignosed with PCOS and my new doctor explained that it seems Ive had this for some time and D'Aconti never found it when blood showed something was wrong. Anytime i went it felt rushed and as if i was just another number to try to get through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088973].votes_count ]]