Rate Dr. John D'Aconti

Dr. John D'Aconti's Ratings

My family and I have been patients of Dr. D'Aconti for over 30 years and could not ask for a more caring and honest Dr. His office is always busy and sometimes it can be frustrating to get through, but I have never had any issues with their demeanor. He is to the point but if you have any questions he will take the time to answer all your questions and if you can't afford the medication he will always give you samples if he has them. I really can't imagine what I will do if he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

His staff is very unprofessional and he fired one of his employees for standing behind a patient he states one thing and does other he is very disrespect I would not recommend this doctor all he does is give pain killer and never treats u just with strong pain killers on every visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. D' Aconti to anyone! It takes weeks to see him and finally when you do have an appointment you wait HOURS!!!!!! Then when he sees you he its two seconds and doesnt take the time to explain what is going on.... I am 26 and was dignosed with hypothyroism when I was 23 by D'Aconti and he didnt explain to me as well as i should have been explained what that was and how to take care of myself. I was also recently Dignosed with PCOS and my new doctor explained that it seems Ive had this for some time and D'Aconti never found it when blood showed something was wrong. Anytime i went it felt rushed and as if i was just another number to try to get through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Best caring Doctor I have ever been too. He has always helped me and been there when I needed him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr D'Aconti for over ten years now. I don't know what I will do when he retires. He is the most compassionate doctor I have been to. I have a chronic illness that is difficult to treat. He keeps up on the research and listens to what I say. He tends to run a bit late, but is worth every minute. As someone else said, Desiree handles scripts that are not controlled and she does a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

Dr John DaConti is very friendly, and spent time listening to my history. He was the first doctor i saw for my lower back pain that actually adjusted me, and did more than just write out meds.. Dr DACONTI is the best doctor i have seen, and i will only go to his office.. the staff (BETH & Allison) are SUPER FRIENDLY and always happy ( even when cleanin puke!!.. the office is professional and the doctor uses numerous methods to help sum1 with serious pain unlike many drs today.. i highly recomment DR JOHN DACONTI, the guy has the best bedside manner and comes off like the cool dude @ the bar..not a cocky rich dr!.. God Bless DR JOHN DACONTI and uber-awesome staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

good dr cares about you should take more stime with you and a bigger office .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Office is very busy and you can wait along time to get through on the phone.Desiree who handles prescriptions/and Diabetis supplies is terrific

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. D'Aconti has helped me through many health issues. I even referred my dad who is diabetic who has received better treatment. He wastes no time and is very easy to talk to. He's very honest and will not sugar coat anything. Excellent! Very good at preventive care as well. That's coming from a 32 yr male.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. D is the best if you go to his office on hos late noghts you would think he isn't ever going to leave,he is pleasant and always tries to give samples of meds if he knows you can't afford it .He is a docotr who cares. Go to him make an appointment you won't regret it :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088966].votes_count ]]