Dr. Anna Aronzon

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
New York, New York Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: entandallergy.com/p... External Link
Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/12/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 20 reviews. Dr. Anna Aronzon has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Anna Aronzon
Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

08/01/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1544388
22/09/11 4 3 1 3 Wow, I'm beginning to think I saw someone else completely... The staff was fine, the appointment wasn't too late, and perhaps she's knowledgeable, but I wouldn't know because she didn't give me the time of day. I was rushed out of there, and she honestly didn't give a hoot about my concerns... I've never felt so unwelcome by a doctor before in my life. Will not see her again.  Respond
RID: 1538847

15/09/11 1 1 1 1 This Doctor and her practise are horrible. Our appointment was postponed twice by the Doctor and on the third attempt, the Doctor absconded. We got a text message the prior day confirming the appointment. We took half a day off work to pick our daughter (age 6) from school. When we reached the clinic, the doctor was unavailable and her staff unhelpful. The staff's comment: "come tomorrow, I will try to get you an appointment with another Doctor". SHAMEFUL and UNPROFESSIONAL.
Respond

01/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1485985
13/07/11 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Aronzon several times over a period of time and was impressed and very satisfied with her knowledge, interpersonal skills, referrals to specialists, the office staff and waiting time to see her.
RID: 1471522
23/06/11 5 5 5 5 quick and professional, minimal waiting time. I would recommend to friends.
RID: 1230713
17/08/10 5 5 5 5 I recommend Anna, she has a great "bed side" manor, she is direct and honest, and I feel well taken care of whenever I see her. As a diver I've had some ear issues, and thanks to Anna I am still a diver!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1217950
29/07/10 5 5 5 5 She is an amazing doctor. I can't recommend her highly enough.  Respond
RID: 988978
16/09/09 5 5 5 5 Anna Aronzon is one of the most knowledgeable physicians I have seen. She was recommended to me and I found her to be the most thoughtful in her prognosis. She helped my chronic sinus issues. She does not look for the easy fixes that don't last, but actually gets to the root of the problem. Thank you Anna!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 935944
14/07/09 4 5 5 5 Thanks to Dr. Aronzon, I got rid of a staph sinus infection that would not go away for months. I'm very thankful for her patience, her knowledge and her prompt return of phone calls. The allergist, Dr. Yarmohammadi (Yar), is also very good and with her thoroughness found an allergy that another allergist couldn't find. Both highly recommended.
RID: 922300
25/06/09 4 5 5 5 I look forward to seeing Dr. Aronzon. She is knowledgeable and spends time with the patient to explain things simply and easily.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 921095
24/06/09 2 3 3 2 Most of the staff are friendly but there is one very rude female at the desk who could not be more unpleasant. I visited numerous times and every time she gave me a ton of attitude for no reason.  Respond
RID: 902650
02/06/09 5 5 5 5 I love this practice it's very efficient. My time is just as important as theirs. Dr. Anna Aronzon is excellent she and Dr. Hale Yar got to the bottom of my chronic bronchitis problems and I am so happy to have found both of these fine doctors. I would recommend them to anyone.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 899617
28/05/09 5 5 5 5 This physician was recommended to me. She was extremeley knowledegeable and assisted me with my diagnosis, after other physicians could not diagnose me. I have been to her a few times and have found her to be consistently patient, informed and accurate. She is highly recommended.  Respond
RID: 891792

19/05/09 1 1 1 1 Please do not use this doctor. I would not want anyone to go through what I am going through right now. I believe all these reviews are from her office and not real. She writes you prescriptions before she has results and guesses on what you have and what meds you need. She told me I had acid reflux when I had no signs of that at all. I took medicine I did not need and then she wanted to give me new medicine. All you will do is throw out your $. She thinks ppl are guinea pigs. I am very sick right now from taking 2 medicines that did nothing for the sickness I went to her for. On top of that I have a new problem which another dr believes she caused.  Respond
RID: 724912
18/11/08 3 5 5 5 She's smart, easygoing, down to earth, and very much n command of what she does. Very comfortable to be around.
RID: 680656
07/09/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aronzon was great! She was extremely helpful and really took the time to properly explain what was going on. I walked out of the office with all of my problems solved!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 659748
09/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aronzon is knowledgable and personable and her office staff is excellent.
RID: 652140
30/07/08 5 5 5 5 real nice and helpful and explains everything in an easy understandable way  Respond
RID: 443911
13/11/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aronzon is very patient and really takes the time to listen. She has a very reassuring bedside manner.  Respond
RID: 443824
13/11/07 5 5 5 5 I had a sudden and serious infection; Dr. Aronzon quickly recognized the danger and her skill and thoroughness headed off a life-threatening illness and avoided major surgery. Highly recommended.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 443438
13/11/07 4 5 5 5 Dr. Aronzon is of a rare breed of Dr that really takes the time to diagnose and treat their patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $20