Rate Dr. Anna Aronzon

Dr. Anna Aronzon's Ratings

Wow, I'm beginning to think I saw someone else completely... The staff was fine, the appointment wasn't too late, and perhaps she's knowledgeable, but I wouldn't know because she didn't give me the time of day. I was rushed out of there, and she honestly didn't give a hoot about my concerns... I've never felt so unwelcome by a doctor before in my life. Will not see her again.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

This Doctor and her practise are horrible. Our appointment was postponed twice by the Doctor and on the third attempt, the Doctor absconded. We got a text message the prior day confirming the appointment. We took half a day off work to pick our daughter (age 6) from school. When we reached the clinic, the doctor was unavailable and her staff unhelpful. The staff's comment: "come tomorrow, I will try to get you an appointment with another Doctor". SHAMEFUL and UNPROFESSIONAL.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Aronzon several times over a period of time and was impressed and very satisfied with her knowledge, interpersonal skills, referrals to specialists, the office staff and waiting time to see her.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

quick and professional, minimal waiting time. I would recommend to friends.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

I recommend Anna, she has a great "bed side" manor, she is direct and honest, and I feel well taken care of whenever I see her. As a diver I've had some ear issues, and thanks to Anna I am still a diver!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

She is an amazing doctor. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

Anna Aronzon is one of the most knowledgeable physicians I have seen. She was recommended to me and I found her to be the most thoughtful in her prognosis. She helped my chronic sinus issues. She does not look for the easy fixes that don't last, but actually gets to the root of the problem. Thank you Anna!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

Thanks to Dr. Aronzon, I got rid of a staph sinus infection that would not go away for months. I'm very thankful for her patience, her knowledge and her prompt return of phone calls. The allergist, Dr. Yarmohammadi (Yar), is also very good and with her thoroughness found an allergy that another allergist couldn't find. Both highly recommended.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

I look forward to seeing Dr. Aronzon. She is knowledgeable and spends time with the patient to explain things simply and easily.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag

Most of the staff are friendly but there is one very rude female at the desk who could not be more unpleasant. I visited numerous times and every time she gave me a ton of attitude for no reason.

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag