Rate Dr. Thomas J. Schugel

Dr. Thomas J. Schugel's Ratings

I went to Dr. Schugel a week and a half ago to have 8 (yes eight) teeth extracted. After not having any dental work or any other procedure during my lifespan, it was needless to say I was terrified. Once I arrived at the office to see Dr. Schugel he put all of my worries at ease. I was in and out of there within 30 minutes. This is day 10 and I am safe to say this experience was far better than I could have possibly imagined. Thank you Dr. Schugel and associates!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I had come into Dr. Schugels office because I had four impacted wisdom teeth. I came in on the 23rd of April 2014, after having the surgery done they went over after surgery care and were helpful and nice. On the 24th of April I awoke in the morning and was still bleeding through my gauze on the right side of my mouth, around 9 am that morning Dr. Schugels office in Prairie Village contacted me to follow up the day after rhe surgery. I told one of the surgical assistants my concerns about the excessive bleeding she asked me to hold on and she would getsome information for me. After about 3 minutes on hold I am transfered to a receptionist, THE RIDERS WOMAN I HAVE EVER SPOKEN TO IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! She commanded me to go to Olathe, ks because that's the office the doctor was in, I asked her why I had to go was there something of concern happening to me and she said " all I do is set the appointments you should know that" Her name is Devin, or Deborah and she is the reason im leaving this

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

This was the 2nd time Dr. Schugel extracted a tooth, and he is great. I had a local so did not feel pain. He is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

IMPLANT NO PLACED IN CENTER HAD TO BE REDONE BY ANOTHER ORAL SURGEON.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Great staff. Prompt and knowledable. Very caring and very good at what they do. He explained everthing before the procedure and checked for understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937440].votes_count ]]