Rate Dr. Thomas J. Schugel

Dr. Thomas J. Schugel's Ratings

I went to Dr. Schugel a week and a half ago to have 8 (yes eight) teeth extracted. After not having any dental work or any other procedure during my lifespan, it was needless to say I was terrified. Once I arrived at the office to see Dr. Schugel he put all of my worries at ease. I was in and out of there within 30 minutes. This is day 10 and I am safe to say this experience was far better than I could have possibly imagined. Thank you Dr. Schugel and associates!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had come into Dr. Schugels office because I had four impacted wisdom teeth. I came in on the 23rd of April 2014, after having the surgery done they went over after surgery care and were helpful and nice. On the 24th of April I awoke in the morning and was still bleeding through my gauze on the right side of my mouth, around 9 am that morning Dr. Schugels office in Prairie Village contacted me to follow up the day after rhe surgery. I told one of the surgical assistants my concerns about the excessive bleeding she asked me to hold on and she would getsome information for me. After about 3 minutes on hold I am transfered to a receptionist, THE RIDERS WOMAN I HAVE EVER SPOKEN TO IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! She commanded me to go to Olathe, ks because that's the office the doctor was in, I asked her why I had to go was there something of concern happening to me and she said " all I do is set the appointments you should know that" Her name is Devin, or Deborah and she is the reason im leaving this

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

This was the 2nd time Dr. Schugel extracted a tooth, and he is great. I had a local so did not feel pain. He is excellent.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

IMPLANT NO PLACED IN CENTER HAD TO BE REDONE BY ANOTHER ORAL SURGEON.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Great staff. Prompt and knowledable. Very caring and very good at what they do. He explained everthing before the procedure and checked for understanding.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2007 | flag