Rate Dr. Jeffrey C. Popp

Dr. Jeffrey C. Popp's Ratings

The office staff was polite, kind, helpful and eager to answer any questions I had. The surgery and recovery I had was made as easy as possible. My results are beautiful!

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

My experience at Dr. Popp's office overall was a very thorough and successful experience so much so as I am going back to have a second procedure completed.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Popp did an amazing job with my eyelid surgery. I am very happy with the results. His staff was professional, informative, friendly and kind. I would recommend Dr. Popp and his staff to my family and friends.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Popp's office is extremely professional, caring and helpful. That have consistently addressed any questions, concerns and been exceptionally great about taking out the time to educate me on my procedures and outcomes. Dr. Popp is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered and I appreciate all that they do for their patients.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

It was always a pleasure to visit Dr. Popp's office. He is both highly professional and personable, placing high importance on comfort and accessibility. He also has a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr Popp offers red carpet service. From the individual who answers the phone to his complete staff of nurses and office help, courtesy, privacy and professionalism reign supreme. The educational focus that accompanies any procedure is taught and reviewed on several occasions. Most importantly are my awesome results.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Popp is the best. Fun, knows what he's doing and very helpful in setting one at ease. Already planning my next session with him.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

I was having double vision and painful eye movement due to trapped eye muscles and fractured bones around my eye from an accident with my horse. Dr. Popp was able to repair the biggest fracture and give me normal vision again. He explained everything very well, including the risks, and the fact that my vision would get worse before it got better. I really appreciated that. I may not have had cosmetic plastic surgery with him, but my incision was so small that it is almost invisible now. People can't even tell which eye I had surgery on. It is amazing to me what he was able to do with such a tiny incision. Based on this experience I would not hesitate to go to him for a cosmetic procedure.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Popp in June 2011. The experience was great as were the results. I have confidence now that I didn't have before. The staff took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered; I felt so welcomed. It was definitely worth the drive to Omaha from Des Moines; it was more affordable too!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I am so thankful I chose Dr. Popp for my cosmetic surgery. He took so much time getting to know me and educating me with options I didn't even know existed. His staff was also phenomenal. I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. It went so perfectly. The results were beyond what I expected. I recommend Dr. Popp whole heartedly. He is truly good at what he does.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag