Rate Dr. Jeffrey C. Popp

Dr. Jeffrey C. Popp's Ratings

When I first met Dr. Popp, I was so impressed that he spent so much time with me. He asked me lots of questions about what I really wanted from the surgery. I was planning on having a face lift. As we talked about what results I wanted, Dr. Popp felt like I didn't need a full face lift. He asked me to point to what area's I was concerned with, and after pointing to my neck and chin, he suggested a neck lift. I had not even considered that, but it would indeed make a huge impact on the things I didn't like about my face. This surgery was considerably less expensive, and easier to recover. Because I had be planning on spending a lot more money, I decided to look into having breast implants. Dr. Popp spent a lot of time with me explaining the pro's and con's of this surgery. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. Dr. Popp's nurses were wonderful with information about both surgeries, and spent time with me as well. The office staff was a delight to work with, and even commented they didn't think I needed a face lift and was glad I chose a chin lift instead! The office kept in touch with me until my surgery date and I was well informed! My surgery day was a breeze! I was very blessed to have one of my friends Shelly Foutch be my anesthesiologist, so I was perfectly relaxed. Dr. Popp surgery room was beautiful, which also helped relax me! Surgery began, and the next thing I knew was waking up and talking to my husband! They nurses took great care of me and Dr. Popp spent time explaining how well the surgery went. Recovery was not bad at all, considering I had a neck lift and breast implants done at the same time! I am 4 months from my surgery date and I am so happy with my results! My chin life looks amazing and my breast implants are fantastic! I would recommend Dr. Popp and staff to anyone! Dr. Popp has ability to understand what you really want and he is an artist!! Thanks Dr. Popp, for making me feel 10 years younger and so happy with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

June of 2014 I had my upper and lower eyes done. Also, a deep fraxel skin resurfacing procedure. Dr. Popp was very thorough in explaining the procedure . He did not hurry through anything and NEVER made me feel like he had somewhere else to be. He told me he and his staff would get me through it and they did. They all made me feel like I was their only patient.
I received both oral and written directions for before and after the procedure. I was told I could call anytime night or day, which I did. I was even able to e-mail pictures of what I might have a question about and would get a call right back.
I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend Dr. Popp and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

The office staff was polite, kind, helpful and eager to answer any questions I had. The surgery and recovery I had was made as easy as possible. My results are beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

My experience at Dr. Popp's office overall was a very thorough and successful experience so much so as I am going back to have a second procedure completed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Popp did an amazing job with my eyelid surgery. I am very happy with the results. His staff was professional, informative, friendly and kind. I would recommend Dr. Popp and his staff to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Popp's office is extremely professional, caring and helpful. That have consistently addressed any questions, concerns and been exceptionally great about taking out the time to educate me on my procedures and outcomes. Dr. Popp is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered and I appreciate all that they do for their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

It was always a pleasure to visit Dr. Popp's office. He is both highly professional and personable, placing high importance on comfort and accessibility. He also has a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Dr Popp offers red carpet service. From the individual who answers the phone to his complete staff of nurses and office help, courtesy, privacy and professionalism reign supreme. The educational focus that accompanies any procedure is taught and reviewed on several occasions. Most importantly are my awesome results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Popp is the best. Fun, knows what he's doing and very helpful in setting one at ease. Already planning my next session with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I was having double vision and painful eye movement due to trapped eye muscles and fractured bones around my eye from an accident with my horse. Dr. Popp was able to repair the biggest fracture and give me normal vision again. He explained everything very well, including the risks, and the fact that my vision would get worse before it got better. I really appreciated that. I may not have had cosmetic plastic surgery with him, but my incision was so small that it is almost invisible now. People can't even tell which eye I had surgery on. It is amazing to me what he was able to do with such a tiny incision. Based on this experience I would not hesitate to go to him for a cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937722].votes_count ]]