Rate Dr. Mitchell L. Bressack

Dr. Mitchell L. Bressack's Ratings

I have been Visiting Dr. Bressack for a few years for skin cancer. He is very knowledgable and I trust his judgement. The reason I will probably leave is because of the rudeness of his staff. They can make you feel very uncomfortable asking questions. You rarely hear them say anything polite to a patient. Some are very rude on the phone as well. Acting as if the people callling are an inconvenience. I have spent hours sitting in Dr. Bressacks office, they treat everyone like this. If you decide to give him a try, remember it isn't just you that they dislike. All patients are treated equally!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr. Bressak will take his time and answer all your questions He will also give you a sample of something if you need it,right then and there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2009

Dr. Bressack treated my daughter for eczema and my son for acne; he is great with kids, he really seems to know his stuff; he sometimes runs late but spends more time with you than most other doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

DR BRESSACK HAS BEEN OUR DR FOR YEARS. HE HAS HELPED PREVENT AND TOOK CARE OF SKIN CANCER. HE IS VERY REPUTABLE. OUR FAMILY WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Bressack ordered a non-generic medication for my precancerous skin condition even though a generic is available. I was stiffed for nearly $250 because it is not on the formulary drug list for my insurance company. Why did he refuse to allow the long-approved generic version of this medication? And the irony of the situation is that his prescribed medication did not work and I had to end up going to another dermatologist who ordered a tried and true generic medication that corrected my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937769].votes_count ]]