Rate Dr. Raymond Entwistle

Dr. Raymond Entwistle's Ratings

I love this place, i love the doctors. I have been going here since i was little. And now my daughter goes to them. They are very professional. They make you feel like family. I highly recommend them to anyone. :)

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

The office is a dump, the office women are nosey , the doctors wear shorts and sandals. Very unprofessional! I hope I never need to bring a sick child here again.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I love this office. Donna (the NP) is SO thorough and kind. Dr. E is also super thorough, knowledgeable and genuine. They are always on time, available, kind, etc. I feel SO comfortable there. Dr E recognized my daughter's skin condition (several neveses) on day 1 (literally) and got us to a Providence specialist the next week! When I was unhappy with the Providence dr he got me into a Boston specialist (who is amazing) immediately. I LOVE THIS OFFICE.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

this off ice is amazing. i love donna butterfield. my kids of lost os health problems. including mulitply food allergies and the other has a bleeding disorder .. they are amazing... i couldn't ask to have found a better office.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

This is the best doctor I've ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and respectful of personal differences and preferences. Quality of care is excellent. All of our questions and concerns are fully addressed. We have never had to wait more than five or ten minutes to be seen by the doctor, and have never waited in the waiting room. Dr. Entwistle makes me feel at ease that my children are receiving excellent care.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Entwistle is amazing. He takes so much time with you and being a first time mom that was VERY comforting. They get you in very quickly but are in no rush once they are with you. He knows babies like the back of his hand. I was very impressed with him. He is laid back, but his knowledge and expertise is evident. I recommend him 100% ++

Submitted April 24, 2008 | flag

The best in the business. Loves kids...this is evident. Knowledgable about every stage of development with a unique insight. He gets to know all his patients individually, spend as much time as necessary, explaining everything in detail. He never rushes you out and just gives the best advice. I just wish he could see adults, too.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2007 | flag