Rate Dr. Ronald O. Rigor

Dr. Ronald O. Rigor's Ratings

Dr. Rigor and his staff were friendly and knowledgeable and helped me get my acne under control!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Rigor!!! I have been coming here for almost 3 years for various procdures & he is the best dermatologist ever! I was referred here for some biopsy work through my University & have been coming here every other weekend for chemical peels/microdermabrations as well as other procedurs. Dr. Rigor is kind, professional, understanding & the office is overall extremely clean. I do recommend going here especially if you have insurance as I hear it can be pricey if you don't. He offers an array of procedures from Botox, Fat Freezing, you name it! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

My appointment is 1:00pm, and I waited till 2:00pm. So much of a lunch time treatment. Parking validation only for 30 mins, which I have to pay out of my pocket. Dr is so pushy, and try to sell all the skin products to customer, if you don't buy anything, they give you a very very rude treatment. Customer service sucks here. I will not come back once I am done with the treatment that I purchased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

BE AWARE!!! I would not rocommend going to this dr. when I arrived I waited 2 hrs to see Dr rigor. When I was finally seen I felt so rushed! He did not take his time with me at all. I did not feel that he was very competent nor knowledgible when it came to his recommendations regarding my infection. On top of everything his office overcharged me for my appointment! I spoke to the lady in Billing and she apologized and said to disregard my bill. Now a month later I get another statement in the mail for that same bill. It says past due when I was told to disregard it! What a joke!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

I had a severe case of acne during my teenage years which resulted in acne scars. I was placed on several oral and topical medications, and underwent several skin treatments from different dermatologists locally and abroad, but the results were not satisfactory. I live in Sacramento but decided to try Doctor Ronald Rigor from Pasadena. I am very pleased with his care, attentiveness, and patience which I have never experienced from any of my other doctors. He was very thorough, spent ample time with me during my consultation and treatments, and patiently answered all my questions. I never felt rushed which to me, equates to excellent patient care and customer service. His knowledge in his craft is impressive. I am very happy and satisfied with the result of my laser surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Rigor to everyone I know. His staff delivers an outstanding customer service, and ensures that his patients' needs are met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Rigor is very direct to the point, he tells you what treatment is best for your skin. He is very patient and accomodating.He is the best doctor I've ever known,very smart and also his staff are very friendly like Vivi and Mandy.Thank you so much for your help and kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2009

-I came in looking for a 2nd opinion because my original dr. had scared me into thinking I needed surgery for a mole located on my back & upper leg.. The other 1st dr. had said I needed surgery without getting a sample or deeply looking into the moles. -But Dr. Rigor made sure to explain the procedure as well as the cause of certain mole, not just automatically assuming I need surgery. Also, looking into what is more tumor/cancer related. -This dr. saved my life & wallet. I really appreciate this dr's. effort, knowledge, helpfulness, responsibility and dedication to the job, I will recommend him to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2009

Dr. Rigor is the most promising dermatologist, he really know what he is talking about. he is the only doctor who diagnosed my skin problem. i will recommend to everybody 120%.Dr. RIGOR IS VERY PLEASANT AND VERY FRIENDLY.I am very grateful and satisfied of the treatment he is doing. thanx a million DR. Rigor ,youre the man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

i really admire his professionalism,very knowlelgeble,he open his own clinic and i want to know very much the address and phone number,so i can continue my treatment with him.please have your number listed and website. i really appreciate it very much,thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2008

very nice dr efficent knowledgable and very nice should open his own practice soon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937909].votes_count ]]