Rate Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab

Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Al Kassab is one of the best Drs I have out of 7. He is patient..listens to me and answers questions. When I am.admitted to the hospital he always is one of the first Drs to make rounds everyday.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

He is very rude and has poor mannerisms. That is the reason I stopped going to him.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Al-Kassab seemed very knowledgeable regarding thyroid cancer.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

I was having problems a few years ago with my thyroid made an appt. to see him and wow he listened to me started me on medicine and it has helped he knows what he is doing. He's very nice and he listens to your symptoms. I have called for blood tests results or questions and the nurse calls back soon after. I will continue to go there. The time you have to wait in the waiting room isn't that bad it's worth it.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

I left the 2/10/11 rating of poor. It was worth the wait. Dr. Al-Kassab is very knowledgeable and optimistic. I am very pleased with the visit

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

NO RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMER.... Although Dr. Alkassab may be knowlegeable, his poor staff reflects upon him negatively. After sitting in the waiting room 1/2 hour beyond my appointment, the receptionist tells me my referral expired and they refused to see me. Instead of calling me ahead of time, they have me drive 20 miles, sit in the waiting room 45 minutes, and miss work. They have NO RESPECT for the customers or their time. I will be taking my business elsewhere. I hope that other specialists in the Detroit area suck less.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

His staffs are extremely rude and unprofessional, until couple of years ago they were using appointment book to schedule the patients. 3 years ago, after moving to the new office on Crooks RD, they purchased a computer!!!!! Be prepared to wait for at least 45 minutes, before you see the Dr. After I complained about the waiting time, he replied; you can go and see other Dr’s in the area!! If he feels there is kick back from a pharmaceuticals company, he will prescribe the medication, even if it is not in your best interest. Yes, he is knowledgeable. At the end of the day is a BUSINESS MAN NOT A CARING Dr.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag

While Dr. Al-Kassab is a very nice man and known for being a good doctor. I often feel my time wasted at an appointment with him. He rushs in, scrawls in my chart and is walking out of the room while I'm still trying to ask a question. (This all occurs in the span of aprox. 5 minutes.) I will be looking for another doctor.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

I did have to wait for 45 minutes. However,I find Dr. Al-Kassab very nice, very patient and always asks if I have any questions, etc. I like him very much.

Submitted April 26, 2009 | flag