Rate Dr. O. Olatunde

Dr. O. Olatunde's Ratings

Average doctor but better than none and will refer if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

You know its time to get a new doctor when u go to in with neurological complaints of vision and memory loss and she sends you for bloodwork for a pregnancy test and writes u a prescription for message therapy..... and to top it all off when I get to the hospital to get the bloodwork done the doctor didnt fill out ANY of my information and now I have to go back to her office to get the paperwork filled out properly. I am completely floored at the level of incompitence my doctor has. .... Wow just wow....I finnaly insisted today for her to refer me to a neurologist but I basically had to beg her because she said she didnt feel I needed to see one. So now im waiting for a call from the neurologist she refered me to.... but in all honesty I wouldnt be surprised if I got a call back from a gynaecologist or a vetranarian at this point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

This doctor is ineffectual and lacks knowledge of medicine. i would not recomment her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Olatunde. I have been in a few times and each time I leave feeling stupid because of how she treats my questions and concerns. On my last visit I asked her a question about hormone therapy and she literally went blank face and didn't say anything. My mother, who wanted to come in with me because she knows how difficult Dr. Olatunde can be, had to prompt her for some sort of response. The only thing that Dr. Olatunde said was "I don't know anything about that", and when we asked for some suggestions about who would know in the area she said she didn't think anyone would. (Research on our part showed that there are numerous endocrinologists available in the area.) When you seek out medical advice, you sort of have to trust that your doctor is going to do all they can to help you. Dr. Olatunde seems to be extremely selective about which issues she deems "important" enough to address. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I don't think she understands English. She is always in a rush, she don't recommend to specialist, its hard to get answers to your answers. I've seen her many time as its usually a very rushed 2 mins. She's not looking out for the proper care and treatment. I won't recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She has no caring what so ever. Even my kids do not want to go see her. You go see her for something and she does not even look at you. All she wants are test results and does not refer you to specialist. She is a waste of time and I don't know why or how she got her license. She should go back to where she came from. The last time I went in to see her, I left there and told myself I would never go back. My dog had better treatment at the vet.I know that she has been reported before to the medical association and she should be under review. I am so happy that I was lucky to find another doctor which is the best and very caring. I recommend that anyone that has this doctor should do the same. No one deserves to be treated by a doctor like that!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Very poor service, seen her last week, waited over an hour, was only in for about 2 mins, I asked for bp...never got one, info on a medical, prescriptions, blood test....I couldn't get a word in...she said only 2 problems per visit, so I hope she didn't get paid for 15 mins or 30 mins of work..She was always like this, so I decided to complain.....I had other complaints about her....Time for a review of her paper work, and how many patients she has during one day, like last friday on the 30th Oct and what she has charged/patient. I left very frustrated and very concerned about my health issues that was not resolved nor she would talk about. I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

i find that dr.o has her days. some days she will give you her time and want to help and some days she spends two mins and doesnt even give one look to the patient. i had a bad injury a while back and she has spent time in explaining things and giving me many tests. instead of asking her to tell me things i just ask to read the report from my tests so i can completly understand. with saying that sometimes i go in and she makes me feel absolutly stupid in what im asking. i think she has a speciality and does not have a total canadian education in doctor (not to be prejiduce) so for me its a kind of iffy doctor. oh and as for her receptionaist.. i love her.. shes great and very kind and empathetic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

The best family doctor I ever had. If I had to recommend a doctor to my friends, she would be the one. No doubt in my mind..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

Dr .'o" is a waste of your time, all she can do is read you the results of tests and has no clue what it means ,I want a new doctor , I wouldn't trust her to feed my cat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938403].votes_count ]]