Rate Dr. Ellen S. Berne

Dr. Ellen S. Berne's Ratings

Dr. Berne has been my PCP for over 15 years. Compassionate, smart, comprehensive, worldly, on top of recent developments. In my experience, Dr. B has the information or knows the top 3 regional/national experts who do.

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Berne. She's knowledgeable, thorough and caring. I believe I'm a healthier person today due to Dr. Berne's expert care, support and encouragement.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

thoughtful, comprehensive care, listens well, follows through - terrific

Submitted April 10, 2010 | flag

I read the reviews on this site before choosing a new Primary Care Physician and I am glad I did because Dr. Berne was great just like everyone had said. As soon as I got there she was ready to see me and she is a very caring person and was very happy to help. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Doctor Berne has been my PCP for 5-6 years. I would not think of looking for another Physician. She is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and professional, while in one conversation, she referred to herself as "just a lowly Internist". She has always given me personal, one-on-one concern, and she always follows up on any treatment or concerns I have for my health. Everyone deserves a Primary Caretaker like Dr. Berne.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Berne was recommended to me by a colleague and I went to her for the first time about 7 months ago. I'm so glad I did! She's always pleasant, thoughtful and respectful to me. My favorite thing about her is that she often gives me treatment options. We talk about each option and she makes recommendations, but she lets me decide. That interactional style helps me feel like I've got control of my medical treatment. Her assistant Tori is also amazing and draws blood so gently, you almost don't realize it's done.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag

She's intelligent, sensible, and compassionate. She's been my and my husband's PCP for about 15 years and we don't know what we would do without her. The other physicians in her practice who have been on-call or cover for her when she is out of town have also been good, but we think especially highly of Dr. Berne.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2007 | flag