Rate Dr. Brent O. Menninger

Dr. Brent O. Menninger's Ratings

Dr. Brent Menninger is fantastic. You can really tell that Dr. Menninger enjoys what he does and is a 150% involved with assisting you on your course of action that is needed. He wants you to take part in your health all aspects of your health to help you be the best that you can be. He listens, observes, notes everything (which is fantastic) gives you complete honesty in his observations good or bad he helps you see what you may not want to see and HELPS you help yourself with awesome guidance with looking over all facets family health history, medications, work and personal relationships how you interact with others. He takes in the big picture not just bits and pieces so that he can most accurately assist you with your health. He takes it as a team effort and has you take a active part in getting you to be your best self. He gives you material and the knowledge but it takes the person to want and desire to get better. He wants you to know that he is there for you going to bat for you. He is exceptionally observant and knowledgable and puts you at ease immediately. When you leave the office you immediately feel better, have a action plan and ready and excited to see Dr on the next appointment to share with him your progress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Great doctor. Know his stuff, is compassionate, and gets it done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Menninger has his own style of note-taking, but through that process, and my tracking my activities, his diagnosis was spot on. He is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

He is wonderful. He really talks to you and leaves you feeling like you have a course of direction to solve your problems. I'm very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

was wrong and led me to believe I was sicker then I was. He tried to tell me I was psychotic when I was not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Dr. M makes sure that I am well and meds are doing what is expected. He listens! And he pushes back with perfect balance so you leave knowing you are on course. He is also accessible and on the rare occasion when you need to speak to him on the phone, he calls you back promptly. I like that he does not seemed swayed to prescribe whatever the pharma-sales companies are pushing and that he knows how they all work so you have options in getting what works best for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Dr. Menninger is amazingly present and available to his patients. Unlike many other doctors he puts up no walls between himself and his patients and is not condescending. He speaks plainly and his advice is practical. He not only is knowledgeable about medications, but also prescribes helpful adjunctive types of therapy. He has experience with and is comfortable treating a wide variety of problems / diagnoses, in contrast to many psychiatrists who tend to see and treat every case as depression, anxiety, bipolar or ADD. It is a great anxiety reliever to know he will return calls and emails promptly and because of this availability he has made me feel much less alone with my issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Menninger many years ago. Since that time he has become my "family" Psyciatrist. He has helped all of us a great deal with his knowledge and compassion. I HIGHLY recomend him to anyone. He has made a huge difference in my life and played a very big part in getting me to where I am now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Menninger for 3 years for help with depression and adult ADHD. He is great! I have been doing wonderful and will continue to see him! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

I say, "ditto" to the other two comments as of 6-24-2011...and, I add that Dr. Brent Menninger actually truly cares about his patients--some doctors grow complacent just a year or two out of residency--not Dr. Menninger. He recognizes differences and individuality but knows all about the commonalities within mental illnesses. He learned along with me with patience, understanding, and an open mind. That is invaluable in any doctor--but particularly a psychiatrist! I thank him for his enduring influence. from: l997-99

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939101].votes_count ]]