You may also like

Rate Dr. David B. Auerbach

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Ratings

Dr Auerbach performed cataract surgery on my right eye in May 2015...I was nervous about the surgery ...but he was so professional yet put me in complete ease about the procedure ..I have complete trust in him as my eye doctor because he is so easy to talk too ..he doesn't make you feel silly when you ask him questions or voice concern ...for me that makes all the difference in the world ...I still go to him every year because I have had retinal detachments in both eyes and I know I am in good hands with him ...thank you dr Auerbach

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Auerbach was very professional and took care of my eye issues to my satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Went to Dr Auerbach on a referral from another Dr. I never made it past the receptionist because they wanted immediate payment for the visit! They said that they always charge the patient first and bill the insurance company afterward. I really felt that they disregarded the main reason for my visit and just treated me as a potential dollar sign instead.
I really wish that they would have specifically indicated the required up-front payment before I set the appointment when they called me. Otherwise, I would have never set the appointment and taken the day off of work!
Also, after being told by their office manager that I could be a potential patient that would not pay my bill, I decided that Dr. Auerbach really did not meet my best interests as a patient/client and I decided to leave without seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Great surgery experience for cataracts in both eyes. Excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. David Auerbach is wonderful! Great bedside manner! Very professional & knowledgeable in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Cataract surgery on each eye. 20/20 after surgery for distance with Blade surgery. Excellent results. Dr. Auerbach was very honest. Explained everything with great attention to detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Was able to give my legally blind father 20/20 vision, my father highly recommends him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Had right eye cataract surgery. Very knowledge and professional. His staff was friendly and helpful. Might need to had left eye done later this eye, and would definitely want David to do it. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had the pleasure of having cataract laser surgery, performed by Dr. Auerbach. And I say pleasure because not only the surgeries (both eyes) were a resounding success ( who would think I would go back to 20/20 vision?) but my experience with him an his staff was outstanding. They are knowledgeable, courteous and prompt.
Dr. Auerbach's knowledge and manner gave no room to any angst about the surgery on my part.
Thank you.
Luis E. Martinez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

After years of suffering and holding out to the last possible moment it was time to take out the Cataract. A simple procedure certainly. 90% success rate they said.

That is easy for people with two functioning eyes. One good eye is a different story. We were convinced the receptionist just picked a name from a book when doctor gave us a referral. But God chose the best doctor he could for our unique situation.

Dr. Auerbach and the whole team were extremely patient and understanding with my mother and me. Dr. Thomas even met us on a Sunday morning with a smile.

We had a long road with Dr. Auerbach. He erred on the side of caution. He was not eager to just keep cutting and risk the possibility of my mother losing all of her vision. He was patient and professional. A true God send.

A Brooklyn Boy after my mother's heart.

Thank you for saving, and improving my mom's vision.
Those two words never seem like enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581840].votes_count ]]