Dr. Simon Turner

Rate Dr. Simon Turner

Dr. Simon Turner's Ratings

Dr Turner delivered my 3 boys and I have always thought if there was a problem and he couldn't fix it, then no one could.I just recently had a pollop removed and a uterine ablation, (although it was my first surgery and I was a sooky la la he was great) I had no pain after surgery and didn't even feel like anything had been done. I love his bed side manner, yes he may be late, but hey babys dont wait to be born around his appointments, so suck it up princesses. If you want a baby sitter don't go to Simon, if you want an amazing Dr who will give you 100% professional care then he's your man. I don't think my school girl crush helps, LOL.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Turner is an amazing doctor. He was our fertility specialist with our first baby and our OB also. He may be late sometimes but that is because he has appointments at his fertility clinic, surgeries at his his fertility clinic, appointments at his OB room, deliveries at the hospital and post delivery appointments at the hospital!! This guys is busy!!! But does evevrything that is needed to ensure the safety of his patients and babies. Wouldn't have anyone else take care of me. We are on our next round of IVF and I am hoping all goes well so he can be my OB again. Also comes HIGHLY reccommended by all midwives!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

We used Simon for IVF and he was great. Correctly diagnosed my wifes pre eclampsia and made sure the delivery was done the next day successfully. he is often 15 minutes late for meetings however he is in very high demand. We always left feeling that our questions had been answered. Has a dry sense of humour and once you get to know him, makes a few jokes and puts you at ease. We always felt that he had our childs best interests at heart and were very happy with him. He is down the line and matter of fact this may not help parents needing constant emotional reassurance. To sum him up i say think of the "Classic English Doctor". Friends of ours are midwives and they said that all the midwives use him to deliver their own babies. Praise enough for us.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Simon Turner is the most honest, forthright and professional bloke you could meet. We love him!!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Turner has delivered both our girls and we highly recommend him and his fantastic team. You are in the best hands!

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

I have been under the care of Simon for a number of months now, though we have not yet had a successful pregnancy to term, his surgical skill in the emergency removal of my fallopian tube and ectopic pregnancy was amazing. Scars are tiny and while he was quick and direct, his extensive knowledge was evident. If you are overly sensitive, his directness could be misinterpreted but I appreciate it.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Simon, delivered my daughter under difficult birthing situation, she is now a very capable 5 year old. Having worked in theatre myself I can confirm he is extremely knowledgable and is straight to the point about getting the show on the road. He is fully capable of making the best professional decision for the successful delivery of children keeping in mind the well being of the mother and managing the psychosocial things that go with pregnancy. Simon is everything a Specialist should be. I was recommended him from the midwives at the hospital and that's getting it right from the horses mouth. He is also very good with stitches, one nurse told me that I had picked the best one based on that. Simon is a wonderful busy man who has made a difference to many families, I can not recommend him enough.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

This man not only saved my life, he gave me my life back! He is the best in his profession.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr Simon Turner is a wonderful doctor. Through him I conceived my daughter who is now 13 years old. I would HIGHLY recommend him as he really knows everything there is to know about infertility and your best chance of having a successful outcome is with him. Really professional and very charming.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

He may be knowledgeable and has lot of experience but do not expect him to take the time to answer your questions. No where along do I feel he even cares, I am just a another file. He was half an hour late for our appt, did not even apologise. Then when we were in the office, he picked up the phone to return a call, and in between being waiting told us our results. For the price we pay, you would think he could take the time to just concentrate on us.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag