Rate Dr. Steven Kang

Dr. Steven Kang's Ratings

Dr. Kang is possibly the best doctor I have ever had to deal with. He is personable and warm. He never hesitates to answer questions fully and his demeanor is sincere and polite. His intelligence and knowledge are obvious, though he can't be accused of arrogance. He is skillful. I was a little nervous about the surgery but he put me at ease. The surgery was a life-changing experience for me. My health has improved and I am in better shape than I have been for years. Where before I hesitated to travel or to engage in exercise there has been a complete turnaround. If anyone asks, I give him an A+.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Kang fixed my heart by conducting a challenging ablation procedure. I felt immediate relief even during the procedure and three days out of surgery I feel incredible. I am so happy I decided to take a chance that this procedure would change my life. Truly an awesome experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

My Cardiac ablation was a total loss at Summit Hospital, and Im expired on the operating table, and spent a week in intensive care, but survived. Its been approximately 5 years since the surgery. I do think there should be some accountability for this, because I went through so much pain, because of the "bleed out" I experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Dr. Kang is a God-send. He treats me for Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia. He did two catheter ablations in order to try to cure my EAT. While the surgeries didn't work he found out what was going on and stabilized my heart rate on appropriate medicine. He's friendly, knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. I trust my heart to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939461].votes_count ]]