Rate Dr. Andrew Thompson

Dr. Andrew Thompson's Ratings

Excellent orthodontist and very knowledgeable. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable as well. Just when I thought there was no help for my daughter, I finally found out about Dr. Thompson!! Thank you so much for all your care!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

I decided to try Juvederm filler & spent quite a bit of time doing research on line. I chose Dr. Thompson as he sounded like a very experienced & knowledgeable professional. I was so impressed with him and his friendly staff. I was a nervous wreck in his office but I was treated with respect & kindness. I had three follow up calls from his office to see how I was doing...that has never happened to me before! I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering Botox or Juvederm. SV

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

I'm set to have my braces removed next week and I couldn't be more happier with the great job Dr. Thompason and Deb did on my teeth. They were very personable and helpful with any questions I had and also were very informative. Dr. Thompson was my third consultation when I was first looking to have braces put on. I knew as soon as I talked to him that he was the guy to get the job done right! Braces are very expensive but well worth it and their pymt. plan was great. Two thumbs up for Mel the front desk receptionist he has a great personality and is very friendly. Thanks again, Dr. Thompson and staff!!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

I have being seeing Dr. Thompson for many years. He is an excellent doctor. Dr. Thompson is a knowledgeable, no non-sense (but very funny man!), who genuinely cares about his patients. I have had ortho treatment and management of my TMJ concerns at Dr. Thompson’s office. I am very sensitive dentally (with my retainer and bite plate fits) and Dr. Thompson has gone above and beyond to ensure my complete satisfaction with any appliance he has made me over the years. Thanks to his care, my quality of life is much better!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

I am a medical specialist and my wife is a dental specialist---my wife and our 2 children were treated by Dr Thompson and we were very satisfied with the service we got from Dr T.,his clinical staff and his excellent admin team.He practices at the advanced level of the Damon system and utilises the most modern techniques---also he avoids jaw surgery-with all its dangers-as much as possible.We were both very surprised that other orthos do not try to practise at this level also.there seems to be a dislike for leaving the older systems behind.!!we were both very happy with the detailed attention paid to esthetics,airway and function/TMJ--we could not find another ortho in th Atlantic Provinces at this level! My wife was so satisfied ,she is returning to Dr T for esthetic botox and fillers!thanks for the great results! Dr McB

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

I think this gentleman is highly knowledgeable and compassionate--I would highly recommend him and his staff.I suspect any negative comments are generated by an unwillingness to accept that appropriate fees must be charged and a lack of understanding of the complexity of many of the cases DR. T. takes on and accepts.My whole family -kids and wife-were treated by him and many of our friends and relatives.We were all happy and amazed at his staff and general congenial professionalism.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

this orthodontist and his staff are dedicated to the best orthodontic system available ie. Damon and some inviisalign----they are at the top of their game and are renowned in E. Canada for their expertise and willingness to tackle cases others cannot.I am very surprised by the ,minimal negative comments and suspect that these are driven by financial concerns ---often folks feel thay "the govmnt"should take responsibility for thier bills instead of being adult ! Gregory L.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

I cant understand any negative comment re this Dr----he is approachable and he and his staff try to do their best------which is a very hi standard indeed .I and my family are very happy.It his not his fault some healthcare is not covered by MSI,also----he takes on cases other specialists wont tackle-----these dont always work out ideally---real life !! We have found Dr T and his staff to be excellent---Thanks

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

MONEY HOUND!! Avoid at all costs! I went to him for treatment two years ago. He told me I didn't need surgery when many other orthos said I did. Took his advice and now I have multiple jaw problems and have to have surgery to fix his mistakes. He was willing to listen to my concerns up until the day I paid off my braces. The very next day he forgot I even existed. DO NOT EVER GO TO HIM!

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

This Dr is obviously at the cutting edge and on the top of his game---thanks for the great smile Dr T----Alice C.

Submitted March 12, 2011 | flag