Dr. J. Prosen

Rate Dr. J. Prosen

Dr. J. Prosen's Ratings

I've seen Dr Prosen a few times at the Hermitage Medicenter regarding an old WCB injury that alluded another Podiatrist. Within a couple of appointments he started to zero in on the issue to bring me some welcome relief from the pain. I found him to be a good listener with a very slight southern US accent. Although he is soft spoken, he also has a bit of a sense of humour. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Podiatrist.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Prosen for a very infected ingrown toenail. He was very gentle and ensured that everything was frozen (including my skin before the needle) before extracting part of the nail. He was also very punctual, I saw him within a couple of minutes of being in the room. I definitely recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Prosen for the treatment of planters warts on children. He is very gentle and his procedure is extremely effective.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. John made me feel very comfortable and was excellent.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

I love Dr Prosen. I have various foot problems including hammertoe and ingrown toenails. He is very gentle. The first time I went to him I was traumatized as the previous podiatrist had hurt me badly but Dr Prosen was very compassionate and was extra careful to treat me gently. He also referred me to an excellent surgeon for my Hammertoe.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

I have seen doctor Prosen a few times and he has been very helpful I would recommend him for any foot problems

Submitted Dec. 24, 2007 | flag

Very nice. I've only been to him a couple times but so far I'm pleased

Submitted Nov. 8, 2007 | flag