Rate Dr. Dean J. Gobo

Dr. Dean J. Gobo's Ratings

I was referred to him and liked his straightforward approach to explaining exactly what the situation was, my options and what each might mean, direct, to the point and clear. I asked to rule out other things prior to surgery which we did through tests and xrays. My surgery was booked at my convenience and the hospital facility was A+, upon release I was given a status, explanation of what to expect and a follow up timeframe. Almost no scar from the start and 3 months later released from care. Life is much better without the pain and frequent Chiropractor visits. Still need to limit lifting heavy stuff.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable and was VERY good with us. VERY highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, havehad several surgeries performed by him for severe injury and also had family member have surgery. very helpful and always very attentive. A great man with a great degree of knowledge. This field is very tricky and results can vary per user and his patient load from experience is very high due to his high qualifications in the Florida area.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Great Dr. my life is so much better since the surgery.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

dr gobo came HIGHLY recommended but failed me miserably...i trusted him to educate me on my condition and he failed to do that and b/c of that my quality of life sucks...i will say that for regular run of the mill neuro stuff hes great BUT if u have a rare condition u might want to find another ns!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag

May be a talented surgeon, but unless you want to find out that your mother has terminal metastatic cancer and is going to die shortly in front of a waiting room with 15 other people in it, I'd suggest finding another surgeon. When surgery completed too lazy to come out in waiting rm to speak to family, simply called us on cell phone so both my father and I weren't able to ask questions. I've been a preop nurse for many years, and even I was shocked and appalled. Never seen anything like this in all my years of nursing

Submitted Nov. 8, 2007 | flag