Rate Dr. Elizabeth Ramos

Dr. Elizabeth Ramos's Ratings

Yes, I am a disgruntled former patient of Dr. Ramos, with reason. Her misdiagnosis and overly laxed response to my worsening symptoms led to me nearly losing MY LIFE. She had an unpredictable attitude and lacked answers. Upon registering for a new doctor, I was rushed by ambulance to the Hospital. I had a severe blood clot in my leg and a piece of it broke off and traveled to my lung. Weeks after my vascular surgery and having been released from the hospital,I started receiving calls from Dr. Ramos. Upon finally answering, she said "I have good news, you do not have a blood clot." When I responded by explaining the crazy ordeal I went throuh at barely 30 years old, she started questioning me as though she did not believe me ("if that were true ..."). She was too insensitive to offer an apology for not being more thorough with her test which was on 1 leg(wrong 1). I was tested and on blood thinners for over a year and will walk with a stent for the rest of MY LIFE, etc. F U, Dr. Ramos!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr. Ramos needs a lot of improvement with her bedside manner and her communication skills. She can be condescending and cold. I've been a patient for many years but she talks to me as though we've never met. Even though her experience seems to be pretty good, I do not like the awfully "cold" nature of her personality. I am currently looking for a new Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Ramos for the first time yesturday, contrary to what other patients are saying, i took the risk and went and saw her. She is such a sweet person, straight forward, took care of my issue and left me feeling speechless...i am very please to have went to see this doctor and now 3 of my co-worker will be seeing her too. food for though " Do Not Believe everything you hear" Always see for your self..Thanks Dr. Ramos, ps. Her nurse and receptionist were the best...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

I have known Dr. Elizabeth Ramos for over fifteen years; she is a caring, compassionate and efficient physisian. She has demonstrated sensitivity to cultural diversity and an easy bedside manner. By the same token, some of the comments I've read on this website seem to be motivated by disgruntled individuals. She will not brook dishonesty or misuse of her office as physician to certify false claims of illness: it would constitute medical misconduct and potentially insurance fraud. She is also a stickler for punctuality as tardiness is disrespectful of the practice and other patients. Yet she is flexible for REAL emergencies. As for her office staff, Gloria is superbe! She is more than willing to be helpful to patients of the practice, patient often to a fault and more than efficient, she is effective. As a patient, I am more than pleased with my experience with Dr. Ramos and her staff, as a friend of many years, she is the top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Ramos has ben my doctor for over 13 years; I've never had a doctor who is as thorough, knowledgeable, caring and attentive as her! She ensures to give her patients ample time to discuss any and all health matters. I think she is amazing! Not only does she see me, but also takes care of my mom and many of my close friends. She is a rare gem of a doctor and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Ramos has been my doctor for more than 10 years. She treats me like family and always answers all my questions. Dr. Ramos and her staff are great, they are very professional and helpful to me at all times. I love that my appointments are always on schedule and I never have to wait to be seen. If I call Gloria for a prescription refill she always calls the pharmacy for me without any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Ramos has been my PCP for 9 years now. I'm always greeted warmly by her staff at each visit. She always expresses compassion and concern for my health during my visits. Her knowledge helped me obtain a diagnosis that I could not obtain under the care of another PCP after 6 months of diagnostic testing. This is why she has remained by PCP. She has an extensive list of very good specialists who she's recommended me to. The wait time at her office is minimal. I can always count on being called into a room and being seen by Dr. Ramos quickly. She is very helpful in answering questions I have regarding my overall health or current health condition. I'm happy to know my PCP is smart, knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr.Ramos have been the best primary Dr I ever had. she is warm,caring and above all skilled. under her care i have seen the best specialist and not once been disappointed by Ramos or her team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

This is the best Doctor Ive seen in years! Ive seen Dr. Ramos about 4 times now and I have nothing but good things to say. She's always on time ready for me and treats me like family. Believe me this helps when all the other doctors Ive seen throughout my life were robots. Her staff is great and I never have to deal with miscommunication. Im in and out. Back to work before I know it. If your looking for a professional, pleasent and efficient Doctor, Elizabeth Ramos is the one!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I am very happy with the services received in the office of Dr Ramos. I am her patient for the past 15 years and I have no kind of problem with her ??or his employees. Many times she had to refer me to specialists and sent me to the best specialists in her circle of colleagues who have helped me a lot, thanks to the knowledge she has in her practice my health has improved thanks to her care and professionalism .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089249].votes_count ]]