You may also like

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Ramos

Dr. Elizabeth Ramos's Ratings

I've been a patient for about 10yrs now, but for the last 5yrs it seems as though both reception, as well as Dr. Ramos herself, has grown rude. The initial visit was pleasant, I guess she had to reel us in and give the illusion of personable and professionalism. She rushes throuhh the annual physical like she does this in her sleep and can't nothing go wrong. If you want clarity on something , she speaks to you as if you're her colleague and you're suppose to understand and get it the first time. Moreover, she speaks so fast that iit's possible not to get half of what she's talking about. Her medical assistant has a poor attitude as well. No patient interaction, does her job , and moves on. If you question Dr. Ramos about something her assistant may/may not have done properly, she responds as if the assistant can do no wrong.bGloria, the receptionist is probably the most friendly, but that's me being nice. I believe her 2 staff members are feeding off of her bedside manner. I decided I would move on to someone new, but stupid me, I have my next annual, and most likely last, on Wed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2749646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I recently switched to Dr Ramos and have been very pleased with her attentiveness and care. My physical was attentive. She sat with me for at least 15 minutes to discuss my family and medical history before the exam. When my test results came back abnormal, she contacted me promptly to schedule follow up tests and responded to my questions and concerns via email. Her office scheduled my tests and I heard from Dr Ramos, again, promptly with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Yes, I am a disgruntled former patient of Dr. Ramos, with reason. Her misdiagnosis and overly laxed response to my worsening symptoms led to me nearly losing MY LIFE. She had an unpredictable attitude and lacked answers. Upon registering for a new doctor, I was rushed by ambulance to the Hospital. I had a severe blood clot in my leg and a piece of it broke off and traveled to my lung. Weeks after my vascular surgery and having been released from the hospital,I started receiving calls from Dr. Ramos. Upon finally answering, she said "I have good news, you do not have a blood clot." When I responded by explaining the crazy ordeal I went throuh at barely 30 years old, she started questioning me as though she did not believe me ("if that were true ..."). She was too insensitive to offer an apology for not being more thorough with her test which was on 1 leg(wrong 1). I was tested and on blood thinners for over a year and will walk with a stent for the rest of MY LIFE, etc. F U, Dr. Ramos!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2089258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr. Ramos needs a lot of improvement with her bedside manner and her communication skills. She can be condescending and cold. I've been a patient for many years but she talks to me as though we've never met. Even though her experience seems to be pretty good, I do not like the awfully "cold" nature of her personality. I am currently looking for a new Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2089257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Ramos for the first time yesturday, contrary to what other patients are saying, i took the risk and went and saw her. She is such a sweet person, straight forward, took care of my issue and left me feeling speechless...i am very please to have went to see this doctor and now 3 of my co-worker will be seeing her too. food for though " Do Not Believe everything you hear" Always see for your self..Thanks Dr. Ramos, ps. Her nurse and receptionist were the best...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

I have known Dr. Elizabeth Ramos for over fifteen years; she is a caring, compassionate and efficient physisian. She has demonstrated sensitivity to cultural diversity and an easy bedside manner. By the same token, some of the comments I've read on this website seem to be motivated by disgruntled individuals. She will not brook dishonesty or misuse of her office as physician to certify false claims of illness: it would constitute medical misconduct and potentially insurance fraud. She is also a stickler for punctuality as tardiness is disrespectful of the practice and other patients. Yet she is flexible for REAL emergencies. As for her office staff, Gloria is superbe! She is more than willing to be helpful to patients of the practice, patient often to a fault and more than efficient, she is effective. As a patient, I am more than pleased with my experience with Dr. Ramos and her staff, as a friend of many years, she is the top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Ramos has ben my doctor for over 13 years; I've never had a doctor who is as thorough, knowledgeable, caring and attentive as her! She ensures to give her patients ample time to discuss any and all health matters. I think she is amazing! Not only does she see me, but also takes care of my mom and many of my close friends. She is a rare gem of a doctor and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Ramos has been my doctor for more than 10 years. She treats me like family and always answers all my questions. Dr. Ramos and her staff are great, they are very professional and helpful to me at all times. I love that my appointments are always on schedule and I never have to wait to be seen. If I call Gloria for a prescription refill she always calls the pharmacy for me without any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Ramos has been my PCP for 9 years now. I'm always greeted warmly by her staff at each visit. She always expresses compassion and concern for my health during my visits. Her knowledge helped me obtain a diagnosis that I could not obtain under the care of another PCP after 6 months of diagnostic testing. This is why she has remained by PCP. She has an extensive list of very good specialists who she's recommended me to. The wait time at her office is minimal. I can always count on being called into a room and being seen by Dr. Ramos quickly. She is very helpful in answering questions I have regarding my overall health or current health condition. I'm happy to know my PCP is smart, knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr.Ramos have been the best primary Dr I ever had. she is warm,caring and above all skilled. under her care i have seen the best specialist and not once been disappointed by Ramos or her team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089251].votes_count ]]