Dr. S. BRENDA Moorthy

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. S. BRENDA Moorthy has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: post op information?    Email me    Answer it

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5594695
03/07/14 5 5 5 5 Excellent surgeon, wonderful bedside manner, great staff! Highly impressed.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 5579002
25/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Moorthy is the best! She made me feel comfortable throughout the process. The staff was so knowledgeable and was able to answer any and all my questions.  Respond
RID: 5197957
20/02/14 5 5 5 5 I have been to MD Anderson, yet felt like a number. This practice treats you like a human being. My questions were answered. I know that Dr. Moorthy and her staff were very caring, and professional. I had been referred to her by a friend, and my primary care doctor. It is frightening to a breast problem, but knowing you have a doctor who is fighting for you, makes the experience a very pleasant one.
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 3636870
21/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Moorthy and her staff are truly genuine. She cares about patients and this shows. At a very anxious time in my life, I was immediately put to ease by her calming personality. I hope all patients going through a breast problem are treated with this way.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Brenda" to "Brenda B."
RID: 2902923
09/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brenda Moorty is the absolute best and her staff is wonderful. She took care of me a few months ago. I had surgery which was successful. I was so anxious and worried and she called me after hours to make sure I was OK. Thank you Dr. Moorthy! She cares about her patients. I am a health care professional and soon to be a provider and will recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent breast surgeon.  Respond
RID: 2754966
06/08/13 5 5 5 5 I am so thankful Dr. Moorthy is my doctor. She is an outstanding doctor who is knowledgeable, patient, kind and compassionate. She was a blessing to me and my family during a very stressful time. Her medical staff is extremely proficient and professional. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moorthy.
RID: 2707169
12/07/13 5 5 5 5 At obviously a stressful time, I had absolutely fabulous care from Dr. Moorthy and her entire staff. Professional, timely, skilled, and caring. If you are in need of a surgeon - go to Dr. Moorthy.
RID: 2491758
06/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Moorthy is great. I had a lump in my breast and it was taken out and I had absolutely no pain what so ever. Didn't even have to take an asparin. Couldn't believe it. She is punctual, friendly and very knowledgable. Her office staff is also friendly. If you are ever referred to this office you are being referred to the best.
RID: 1730316
06/03/12 5 5 5 5 She is an excellent surgeon who cares about her patients. Excellent staff also.  Respond
RID: 1727120
02/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Moorthy has treated me since 2008.I find her to be the nicest and most caring Dr. ever. I heard from others Dr's she is considered the best. Do not understand why she does not make the Top Docs magazine in Phoenix
RID: 1647167
30/11/11 5 5 5 5 I was one of Dr. Moorthy's early patients and continue to see her today. I am now a 6 year survivor. I can't say enough positive things about her. On my first visit she told me she would take good care of me, and she did. I wish all doctors cared for their patients the way she does. Anyone needing care for breast cancer could not find a better cancer surgeon than Dr. Moorthy!!!
Insurance: Pacificare
Respond

28/09/10 SYSTEM: 5 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

04/04/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1050098
04/12/09 5 5 5 5 What a wonderful surgeon. She is compassionate and has great knowledge. She takes the time to explain things, and even has a power point presentation when explaining about my cancer.Wonderful!Wonderful!  Respond
RID: 1027951
06/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Moorthy and her staff are an example that all doctors offices should follow. I just moved to town, and a lady from my church heard I needed breast cancer surgery, and called me to tell me that I should use her surgeon-and when I told her it was Dr. Moorthy-she was so relieved and told me that I was in the best of hands, and that is exactly how I feel. Thank you.  Respond
RID: 1008029
13/10/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Moorthy is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so genuine and she is sincere. She was my breast surgeon and she really made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 994368
23/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Moorthy, Sari and the front desk staff were courteous, pleasant, professional and caring. I was seen shortly after arrival, with Sari's prelimary check thorough and efficiently handled. Dr. Moorthy answered all of my questions and explained everything throughout my exam in easy-to-understand terminology. At no time did I feel rushed and the office was clean and well equipped. First impressions are very important, especially in healthcare, and the front desk did an excellent job in welcoming me and processing my visit. I was highly recommended to Dr. Moorthy by a friend and would not hesitate to pass along the recommendation to a friend, relative or neighbor. Thank you so much for your kindness and for caring so much about me. Jean
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 728958
24/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Moorthy is awesome....I always felt like I was in the best of hands and trusted her knowledge to help diagonse my breast cancer.  Respond
RID: 612700
12/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Moorthy was compassionate and offered me the best care. She is an amazing physician. She is loved by everyone whose heart and lives she touches.