Rate Dr. S. BRENDA Moorthy

Dr. S. BRENDA Moorthy's Ratings

Dr. Moorthy is THE BEST!! She put me at complete ease at a very stressful time. She is a skilled surgeon and professional, yet compassionate in every way. I would trust her with my life....I did trust her with my life!! I would recommend her to any woman who may be having a breast issue. She is brilliant, compassionate, friendly, articulate, warm, and skilled. Her staff are very professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Very knowledgeable, caring, listens, excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Excellent surgeon, wonderful bedside manner, great staff! Highly impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Moorthy is the best! She made me feel comfortable throughout the process. The staff was so knowledgeable and was able to answer any and all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I have been to MD Anderson, yet felt like a number. This practice treats you like a human being. My questions were answered. I know that Dr. Moorthy and her staff were very caring, and professional. I had been referred to her by a friend, and my primary care doctor. It is frightening to a breast problem, but knowing you have a doctor who is fighting for you, makes the experience a very pleasant one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. Moorthy and her staff are truly genuine. She cares about patients and this shows. At a very anxious time in my life, I was immediately put to ease by her calming personality. I hope all patients going through a breast problem are treated with this way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2013

Dr. Brenda Moorty is the absolute best and her staff is wonderful. She took care of me a few months ago. I had surgery which was successful. I was so anxious and worried and she called me after hours to make sure I was OK. Thank you Dr. Moorthy! She cares about her patients. I am a health care professional and soon to be a provider and will recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent breast surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I am so thankful Dr. Moorthy is my doctor. She is an outstanding doctor who is knowledgeable, patient, kind and compassionate. She was a blessing to me and my family during a very stressful time. Her medical staff is extremely proficient and professional. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moorthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

At obviously a stressful time, I had absolutely fabulous care from Dr. Moorthy and her entire staff. Professional, timely, skilled, and caring. If you are in need of a surgeon - go to Dr. Moorthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr Moorthy is great. I had a lump in my breast and it was taken out and I had absolutely no pain what so ever. Didn't even have to take an asparin. Couldn't believe it. She is punctual, friendly and very knowledgable. Her office staff is also friendly. If you are ever referred to this office you are being referred to the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939860].votes_count ]]