Rate Dr. Maithily A. Nandedkar

Dr. Maithily A. Nandedkar's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Nandedkar for a few years now and she has helped me immensely in dealing with my eczema and its complications. She is highly skilled and knowledgeable. I have had some serious skin infections and she helped with the diagnosis and treatment. Thank you Dr. N.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][940001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

I spend a lot of time in the sun and am fair skinned Dr nandakar did a full scan and gave me a lot of beneficial information about what to look out for. She is very thorough and does a great job of explaining what she is doing and why. I would recommend her highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][940000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

She is an excellent doctor. Always goes above and beyond of what is needed. She not only diagnosed my autoimmune but also worked closely with my hematologist. Always thinks of your position. She is direct but very compassoniate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

I came in with a problem that had been previously misdiagnosed. She worked in conjuction with my internist who was exceptionally impressed with how thorough she was. I saw Dr. Nandedkar several year ago and was not impressed with her bedside manner. When this new problem arose last year, I didn't know of any other dermatologist so I decided to give her a second chance. I was so glad I did. She was very thoughtful and asked alot of questions. I am not a touchy feeling person and prefer a straight forward approach. I was totally shocked that on my follow up visit, I received a hug. She is still direct, which I prefer but she has clearly refined her approach with her patients. I definitely would recommend her. In fact I got onto this site tonight to get her information so I could recommend her to a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Great doctor! She found a suspicious mole that others had ignored – it turned out to be pre-cancerous. She’s very thorough and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I was late to my first apptmnt due to road construction. I just wanted dr to take a look at a very minor facial mole and determine if that's a cancerous one or benign. The receptionists didn't allow me even after pleading that it won't take her long to just take one look. They tell me that if they accommodate me, they would delay other patients. They rescheduled me. For my next apptmnt, I was 20 mins early, but I got to see the dr only after 35 mins from my apptmnt time. So much for her punctuality. She told me that my mole was a benign one in less than a minute and was in a rush to leave. She didn't have the time to ask if I have any other questions or concerns And here is the interesting part. I told her she could have accommodated me at my first visit. She said she don't want to delay other patients. I asked her then why she delayed me now. She was very unapologetic, and said 'I don't know' very casually, and went on to say, I see that you are not happy, you can see another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Nandakar for two years. She is the best. She took the time to find out what was really wrong with me. I had been missed diagnosed for at lease 25 years. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

In here looking for a dermatologist since my primary care doc recommended Dr. Nandedkar - and I can't get a timely appointment with her. The ratings are mid-range due simply to the website, which won't allow comments w/o a rating. She's booking 4 weeks out, which might be fine for a kid's routine acne appt, but not appropriate for a medical referral. And frankly, office procedures seem difficult - voice mail or "please hold" seems to be the favorite phone answering mechanism, and then the receptionist doesn't seem too helpful once you get her, even with the intro "I'm a new patient, referred by Dr. Parry", which would seem to provoke one's best customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I have visited this doctor multiple times - my first appointment did not go as well as I would have liked, but I think it was due to a communication barrier (the doctor is very direct, and I tend to need things sugar-coated). However, subsequent visits have been helpful and productive. While I have not been diagnosed yet – the doctor always, “puts herself in my shoes” before deciding a course of action. Instead of just prescribing random drugs and hoping something works, the doctor is very stern about making sure she figures out exactly what is wrong before determining treatment – a refreshing change to many other doctors who just throw drugs at the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

I followed her from her sterling office. A very good doc and takes time with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939992].votes_count ]]