Rate Dr. Lisa Fitzgerald

Dr. Lisa Fitzgerald's Ratings

Dr. Fitzgerald is a terrific, knowledgeable, conscientious and caring doctor. I see her for osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

I really love Dr. Fitzgerald. She is very warm and caring and is extremely knowledgable. Her staff is lovely as well. She always takes plenty of time during visits to ask questions and do thorough exams - I never feel like I'm being rushed. I would highly recommend her, she is a great doctor and a truly nice person.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fitzgerald is possibly the kindest, most thorough and concerned physician I have ever visitied. She is brilliant,caring and pleasant. It is difficult to believe that anyone would not appreciate this wonderful doctor. If one has waited longer than he/she wished is probably because of her sincere interest in every patient and the time she spends in listening and caring. There is none better than Dr. Fitzgerald. We are so fortunate to have such a capable, caring and extrememly competent physician.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2008 | flag

Dr Fitzgerald is an excellent doctor. I've been her patient since 2004. She is very down to earth and she truly cares about you. She is always takes the time to talk with you. She explains everything in great detail but in a manner that I can understand. Her diagonosis and treatment of my RA condition is excellent. The nurses and staff are always cheerful and provide you with the best of care and information. Patty

Submitted April 13, 2008 | flag

She is an excellent doctor. One major problem is that she only sees patients at the Cambridge office one day per week, and she does overbook. Which means she is never on time for appts. She does listen to her patients problems, but her demeanor is quite frazzled. When I've left her office, I always feel like I've inconvenienced her by talking about my pain and symptoms, and remember something I meant to ask about. Her nurse is very abrupt and quite short-tempered. Why do I still see the doctor? Because she does care about my health and welfare. She is also a wonderful doctor and kind woman.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2007 | flag