Dr. Lisa Fitzgerald

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Lisa Fitzgerald has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does Dr Fitzgeraldtreat Fibromyalgia?    Email me    Answer it

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4628994
31/01/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Fitzgerald is a terrific, knowledgeable, conscientious and caring doctor. I see her for osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1071677
07/01/10 5 5 5 5 I really love Dr. Fitzgerald. She is very warm and caring and is extremely knowledgable. Her staff is lovely as well. She always takes plenty of time during visits to ask questions and do thorough exams - I never feel like I'm being rushed. I would highly recommend her, she is a great doctor and a truly nice person.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 708356
23/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fitzgerald is possibly the kindest, most thorough and concerned physician I have ever visitied. She is brilliant,caring and pleasant. It is difficult to believe that anyone would not appreciate this wonderful doctor. If one has waited longer than he/she wished is probably because of her sincere interest in every patient and the time she spends in listening and caring. There is none better than Dr. Fitzgerald. We are so fortunate to have such a capable, caring and extrememly competent physician.  Respond
RID: 564594
13/04/08 5 3 5 5 Dr Fitzgerald is an excellent doctor. I've been her patient since 2004. She is very down to earth and she truly cares about you. She is always takes the time to talk with you. She explains everything in great detail but in a manner that I can understand. Her diagonosis and treatment of my RA condition is excellent. The nurses and staff are always cheerful and provide you with the best of care and information. Patty
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 441011
08/11/07 2 1 4 4 She is an excellent doctor. One major problem is that she only sees patients at the Cambridge office one day per week, and she does overbook. Which means she is never on time for appts. She does listen to her patients problems, but her demeanor is quite frazzled. When I've left her office, I always feel like I've inconvenienced her by talking about my pain and symptoms, and remember something I meant to ask about. Her nurse is very abrupt and quite short-tempered. Why do I still see the doctor? Because she does care about my health and welfare. She is also a wonderful doctor and kind woman.
Insurance: Tufts