Rate Dr. Frank Cardello

Dr. Frank Cardello's Ratings

dr has bad attitude, all he does it take bp and pulse. does not follow up on bloodwork, i went to the office twice, also asked for a phone call to check on my results. nothing. two weeks later i get a copy and find i have a1c issues. i am looking for a new doctor. staff friendly, but rarely answer the phone.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

my mother has been incapacitated for more than 3 months. The whole time she was in the hospital and nursing home he was almost non-existant for two months. She has been home now for almost a month and he still hasn't contacted her on his own. I have to call his office to get anything done and it hasn't amounted to much. If he's not sure what is wrong with someone, he should direct them to the right doctor. He should also shut off his answering service when it is non-existant. It's nice that when my mother does see him they talk about old times but all he does is take her blood pressure and pulse and dismisses her. He just asked her to supply a urine sample because of her latest complaint and was told to wait at least 3 days for the result even though she is in pain. Why didn't he send her to a urologist instead?

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

The doctor is friendly and down to earth. I found him to be especially helpful in an emergency wherein he returned my call promptly and called in a prescription to my pharmacy so that I could begin treatment quickly.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

very nice he will sit and listen to your problems. i never feel like he is in a rush to get rid of his patient. the staff is wonderful as well

Submitted Dec. 27, 2007 | flag