Rate Dr. Sheila Webster

Dr. Sheila Webster's Ratings

At first she would not give any time to answer my questions, which made it hard to watch my father as he went through his ordeal. Once she met with me she gave me every detail and added more information I did not even think of. She is extremely knowladgable. So if she does not see you right away do not get frustereated like I did. She will put you at ease when she is able to meet with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][940932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

This specialist is amazing. She looks at all options before she diagnosis's, she explains everything in detail, and is always very friendly and understanding.She was the one who made me feel like I was a normal person, and gave me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][940931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I had a serious lung injury, she gave me 100% correct, detailed information/diagnosis, when every other doctor I saw was incorrect, or didn't know! A rating of 5 isn't high enough for Dr. Webster!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][940930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2009

Excellent Doctor in every respect. I will go to her even if I have to drive round the world to get her. Absolutely professional. Gives you her time, very friendly and makes you feel ever so comfortable. I rate her as a #1 Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][940929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Webster is great. She takes time with me, even if it's for just my annual check up with her. She discusses all of my test results with me and will even show me my x-rays and CT scans. She is knowledgeable about other specialties and explains in detail how allergies and GI disorders can affect my pulmonary function. She's always on time and always very friendly and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][940928].votes_count ]]