Rate Dr. Bradley H. Kline

Dr. Bradley H. Kline's Ratings

One of a kind. Although I have to wait long, it's worth it. He cares about his patients.
Can't find anyone like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

This doctor is really good and one of best doctors around this area. I travel an hour to get there, but still it's worth it. Yes, the waiting time is really long, minimum 1 hr. I personally feel that he is very smart, it's really hard to find a good doctor these days, don't mind the waiting time. Also, some staff members ( not all ) not that great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Very happy with the doctor and office staff. The wait time could be improved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Horrible wait times. Tired of waiting over an hr to see Dr every time I go there. He is very knowledgable but I cant take waiting all the time. I found a new primary care doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Very friendly staff. There was a bit of a wait but it was well worth it. the dr spend a lot of time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

The Dr. seems knowledgeable but the staff is very dumb. I had recently moved to the area and needed a new PCP and found Dr. Kline. They gave me an appointment very quickly but I waited for over an hour and a half AFTER my appointment time (even though I had arrived 15 mins prior to my appt.) After I went inside the office, I waited another 10-15 minutes to see Dr. & when he came, he had to leave again to take a call which took another 20 minutes. The Dr. gave me weird prescription, combo of 5 different meds (some prescribed & some OTC). When I took that to pharmacy, they were short of one prescribed med so they called the Dr. to ask him to send it. sent another fax trying to clarify, which contradicted original prescription. When asked to speak to nurse, they didn't have any!!! They said, Dr. will call back after he is done with his patients(at the end of the day). Never happened. After 3 days of back&forth, pharmacist gave me what she thought Dr. wanted. Never going back there!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2089408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

I would not recommend anyone go to him. I did not feel like he knew what he was doing at all, and yet he seemed extremely arrogant, like he could do no wrong. I believe this is a scary combination for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2089407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Very smart dr, very friendly staff. My whole family goes to Dr kline.We all think he is the best dr we have ever been to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

excellent knowledge and very through explanation on every question asked, does a great job on followup

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089404].votes_count ]]