Rate Dr. Lisa M. Golding Granado

Dr. Lisa M. Golding Granado's Ratings

I seen Dr Granado for the first time today. I have heard nothing but great things about her and hands down couldn't agree more! She is an amazing, caring, knowledgeable women. I have never left a Dr's feeling so confident with there work. I'm extremely happy I was referred to her. As well as her staff was awesome too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Granado is hands down the best medical doctor I have ever gone to. She is extremely attentive to all concerns & also very caring! She leaves no leaf unturned!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

I think this Dr. has helped me more in the past 10 months than any Dr. I have seen in 10 yrs.she is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

She is the most thorough doctor I have ever met. just loved her !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I love doctor granado. Not only she she.great with me but my parents as well. She.fully listens to you and will sit to.talk with me. I never feel rushed and.know that i can tell her anything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

She is the best.She is just wonderful. Her staff is great. They always work with, I can get an appointment when I am sick, they will squeeze you in. I have never ever waited long, very quick.I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Best doctor anyone could have. she is everything a person could hope for and find in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

She is the best... After years of doctors not listening me and giving me no diagnosis or wrong diagnosis she in one visit told me what was wrong and fixed it!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Dr. Granada if off the charts she is so caring I can't explain what she has done for me. and her staff is also great Thank God I found her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Dr. Granado and her staff are extremely caring and accommodating. I would recommend to anyone I know. Lovely doctor, best I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941186].votes_count ]]