Rate Dr. Gary Churchill

Dr. Gary Churchill's Ratings

I have had my eyes done as well as a mini facelift. I also receive periodic injections in my face. I love my results and think very highly of Dr. Churchill and his staff. They are very professional and highly competent. I highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

I had a terrible experience with my facelift. I thought he would do a fine job. Dr. Churchill had done surgery on my eyes, although he did have to do them twice. I was not happy with the outcome after the first surgery, but after he removed more skin from my lid I was happier with it. My facelift is another story altogether. It was clear after the facelift that something had gone terribly wrong. The doctor believed that resurfacing might help. He did do that for me and it did help some. However, I still had a deep crevice on the lower right side of my face which he filled with Juvederm and I am scarred from that. The doctor told me he did not recommend any more surgery. I have a long scar on the left side of my face the goes from my cheekbone nearly to my chin. He cut or nicked my earlobes which changed their appearance, and I have a bald spot on my hairline. I've been very depressed about it for a year and a half. I just got very sick of reading all of these great reviews!

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Went to Dr. Churchill to have him fix my nose that a previous doctor completely ruined. His staff is so friendly and welcoming, and I LOVE my result. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled..a complete change from what I experienced with my previous surgeon. I would definitely recommend Dr. Churchill.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

I feel Dr. Churchill did a fantastic job on my facelift and upper and lower blepharplasty. 7 weeks post op and have been told I look great and "something was different. Did I grow my hair longer?". Still a bit swollen in some places but am very happy and satisfied so far. Would recommend Dr. Churchill and his WONDERFUL staff to anyone!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr Churchill is a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. His staff is friendly (and a good advertisement for his work!) He discourages too much plastic surgery and will only agree to do work he thinks you need. Although the recovery from plastic surgery is not 'fun', Dr Churchill and his staff made it easier than it might have been, and it is worth it in the end...finally!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Absolutely wo derful. Dr. Churchill is a skilled plastic surgeon who specializes in faces only. He is booked out 4-5 months I advance and does not advertise anywhere. It is strictly word of mouth, and to tell you the truth, the best kept secret in terms of superior and exemplary results. He is compassionate, kind, a great listener, and spends as much time as necessary with his patients. His surgury center receives the highest marks possible. Both of us are thrilled with the results. If you are considering facial surgery, you must get his expert opinion. Quality personified.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

I have been to Dr Churchill's office for both surgical and non-surgical procedures. I had a facelift a few years back and now go regularly for various non surgery procedures they offer. He and his staff are true artists! I am always taken for 10-15 years younger than I am and it is a natural look. I LOVE this place!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr Churchill is the BEST!!! And his staff is very kind & helpful.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

The doctor was great and I am very pleased with my results. The staff was especially helpful and made the expierence a true pleasure. I would definitely attend this doctor again in the future and highly recommend him!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag