Rate Dr. Gilbert Dru

Dr. Gilbert Dru's Ratings

My husband has been seeing Dr. Dru for approx 15 years,the last 10 about every 6 months, due to bipolar disorder. He has been wonderful. Other than maybe 2 visits I have been there. He doesn't talk much but asks the right questions and listens very carefully. We are both extremely thankful to have him. We have moved to Quebec and have kept him even though it means driving 1 1/2 hour and paying a little out of our own pocket since QC doesn't pay the same a mount as NB. Yes, he has tried many meds but has to so he can find the right mix. Would definitely recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Too quick to change medications without allowing them time to work; actually told me the meds he prescribed to my daughter had "no side effects", which is completely untrue of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. He shows a lack of compassion and patience needed to deal with younger patients. He also ignored my concerns about my child's course of treatment. While I appreciate his immediate care for my daughter, it was the fabulous nurses at the hospital and her regular therapist who met her medical and emotional needs. I'm formally requesting he be taken off my child's treatment and follow-up care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Not Worth to be call a DOCTOR!!!! As a mother who almost lost her kid last weekend ...Just hope you Mister Dru sleep well because me I cannot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dru's since he diagnosed me with bipolar disorder at the Chaleur Regional Hospital over a year ago. I have met with him many times since then and the quality of his care has always been exceptional. He is very easy to talk to and will show a genuine interest in you and your issues. He has gone above and beyond expectations with me by organizing a meeting for myself and my immediate family to discuss my diagnosis and how it would affect us. He also helped me access resources beyond his office and was open about discussing all of the treatment options available to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Dru to anyone looking for a caring, attentive, and professional physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Dru has been helping me with both my children and he is wonderful. Anytime I need an appointment, there is no wait time. He listens and helps. He is an excellent doctor and both my children like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

give pills too much almost killed people with them including me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

By far the best Doctor I have seen. Appointments are always right on time,the help he gives actually helps, ive even almost gotten over my schitzophrenia due to the help and counceling of dr. Dru

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941335].votes_count ]]