Rate Dr. Rodney E. Vivian

Dr. Rodney E. Vivian's Ratings

Blamed all of my problems on Marijuana despite being sexually and physically abused as a child; as well as having people that tried to kill me in my past. He's the only doctor in my 30 years of living that I looked in the face and told him he was dead wrong. Not only that, but he charged my insurance for visits that never happened. Currently being investigated for insurance fraud. Talking to a wall will help you more than dealing with this moron.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

If you want to feel worse than you did when you started then this is the doctor for you. The psychologist was great to work with . But when he sent me to vivian he didn't listen to me about the abuse from my schizophrenic father which he takes care of, he treated me like a liar. This guy doesn't even have a relationship with his own son I guess I was naive in expecting results brought by years of abuse from my father and mother. Like I said if you want to go backwards this is the doctor for you. I now consume more alcohol than I ever had thanks to his demoralizing comments. Not making excuses but I thought doctors were there to help.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I should have read the reviews before I went! I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder and anxiety. I saw the therapist, Lee Ann , 3 times and refused to see her again as she was extremely short, rude ( at one point threw her pen on the desk because I forgot my glasses for yet another questionnaire ), she offered no talk therapy... no help whatsoever. So I requested another therapist. After 2 weeks of waiting, I received a letter in the mail saying the office was terminating our relationship and wished me luck. I am in more distress now than I was when I went there. They are horrible! What kind of professional does this??? I simply request another therapist and the office refuses to see me again? Meanwhile, I am out of medication, depressed, and I am sure they could not care less. I am still in shock over their horrible treatment of me.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Waited over 45 minutes each time I visited him. The first time I visited him he told me I was just lazy (despite having previously diagnosing me with ADHD). He is rude to his patients, overbooks, and his office staff has a sarcastic attitude. I wonder how this man is in a position where people can come to him for help and pray for all the patients he has hurt.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I absolutely love this doctor! He is the best in his field and makes both of my boys comfortable with his accurate knowledge. He ask appropriate, precise and blunt questions and will allow the boys to answer. I have answered for the boys which he appreciates the input from the parents.The boys enjoy the visits and likes knowing they are apart of their treatment plan which makes them both more accountable for their behavior. I know we are suppose to be there for med checks which our insurance only allows 15 mins. Dr Vivian is caring towards both of the boys and allows them to answer questions in a kid friendly environment. Our appts have ran over the 15 min mark which then makes his schedule off for other patients waiting.Therefore; I try to schedule it for the later appts. If promptness is an issue then I've scheduled my own appts to be his first patient. I can only say positive remarks for Dr Vivian and the psychologist that work with him. He's the BEST DOCTOR: accurate diagnosis!!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

Though he is very Blunt he is great. He does everything he can to keep your Meds exact and right. He does not over prescribe. Went to him after I did not connect with another Dr. and found him to be right on and I have had few problems since. He will tell you how it is, but he does know what he is talking about. He is actually a pretty nice guy once you get to know him. Had to call him a couple of times after hours. He took my calls very seriously with a good attitude.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Saw Dr. Vivian and he was entirely unprofessional and rude. He only wants to prescribe Prozac and misdiagnosed me. I went and got multiple of opinions and got correctly diagnosed. He comes across as a "know it all" and very arrogant. I don't recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

I have seen a few doctors about my anxiety disorder and Dr. Vivian got to the heart of my problem and did an excellent job using experience to make me so I do not suffer ill effects or symptoms anymore. I have an excellent relationship with Dr. Vivian and look forward to my appointments. He will tell it to you straight and I am sure complainers did not get drugs they wanted or like the fact he will be very frank in his visits. I love this guy and have seen patients stop him in the waiting room to thank him and give him a hug. If you need this type of help then please try him out because he will help you incredibly.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

I'm sorry if you have this doctor...Many people think he is actually insane or out to get the patients. I visited for depression, on sight, he said, look you clearly have schizophrenia and you are also pathetic. spoon fed rich people like you shouldn't do this and that he said...but he failed to realize that I make less than 15,000 a year. this doctor is sick. I am seriously recommending anyone who has seen him to get involved in the class action law suit.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag