You may also like

Rate Dr. Rodney E. Vivian

Dr. Rodney E. Vivian's Ratings

Before you see Dr. Vivian or one of his associates. I suggest you Google "Energy Psychology" and make sure you are comfortable with the concept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I went to General Hospital over 10 years ago very mantic, they sent me to a mental hospital on a 3 day hold where I met Dr. R. Vivian. I had a list of over 15 Drs. to try to find one to help me. None on the list were taking new people or only took people under 18 yrs. old. I told Dr. Vivian my problem & he said that he would be my psychiatrist. We have been together every since that day. And even throw I drive 90 miles to see him, he is worth the trip. We are about the same age so he gets we, & I get him. He works with me & always offers a solution to my problems. He is a great Doctor maybe you just need to see him as long as I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Blamed all of my problems on Marijuana despite being sexually and physically abused as a child; as well as having people that tried to kill me in my past. He's the only doctor in my 30 years of living that I looked in the face and told him he was dead wrong. Not only that, but he charged my insurance for visits that never happened. Currently being investigated for insurance fraud. Talking to a wall will help you more than dealing with this moron.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

If you want to feel worse than you did when you started then this is the doctor for you. The psychologist was great to work with . But when he sent me to vivian he didn't listen to me about the abuse from my schizophrenic father which he takes care of, he treated me like a liar. This guy doesn't even have a relationship with his own son I guess I was naive in expecting results brought by years of abuse from my father and mother. Like I said if you want to go backwards this is the doctor for you. I now consume more alcohol than I ever had thanks to his demoralizing comments. Not making excuses but I thought doctors were there to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I should have read the reviews before I went! I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder and anxiety. I saw the therapist, Lee Ann , 3 times and refused to see her again as she was extremely short, rude ( at one point threw her pen on the desk because I forgot my glasses for yet another questionnaire ), she offered no talk therapy... no help whatsoever. So I requested another therapist. After 2 weeks of waiting, I received a letter in the mail saying the office was terminating our relationship and wished me luck. I am in more distress now than I was when I went there. They are horrible! What kind of professional does this??? I simply request another therapist and the office refuses to see me again? Meanwhile, I am out of medication, depressed, and I am sure they could not care less. I am still in shock over their horrible treatment of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Waited over 45 minutes each time I visited him. The first time I visited him he told me I was just lazy (despite having previously diagnosing me with ADHD). He is rude to his patients, overbooks, and his office staff has a sarcastic attitude. I wonder how this man is in a position where people can come to him for help and pray for all the patients he has hurt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

I absolutely love this doctor! He is the best in his field and makes both of my boys comfortable with his accurate knowledge. He ask appropriate, precise and blunt questions and will allow the boys to answer. I have answered for the boys which he appreciates the input from the parents.The boys enjoy the visits and likes knowing they are apart of their treatment plan which makes them both more accountable for their behavior. I know we are suppose to be there for med checks which our insurance only allows 15 mins. Dr Vivian is caring towards both of the boys and allows them to answer questions in a kid friendly environment. Our appts have ran over the 15 min mark which then makes his schedule off for other patients waiting.Therefore; I try to schedule it for the later appts. If promptness is an issue then I've scheduled my own appts to be his first patient. I can only say positive remarks for Dr Vivian and the psychologist that work with him. He's the BEST DOCTOR: accurate diagnosis!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Though he is very Blunt he is great. He does everything he can to keep your Meds exact and right. He does not over prescribe. Went to him after I did not connect with another Dr. and found him to be right on and I have had few problems since. He will tell you how it is, but he does know what he is talking about. He is actually a pretty nice guy once you get to know him. Had to call him a couple of times after hours. He took my calls very seriously with a good attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Saw Dr. Vivian and he was entirely unprofessional and rude. He only wants to prescribe Prozac and misdiagnosed me. I went and got multiple of opinions and got correctly diagnosed. He comes across as a "know it all" and very arrogant. I don't recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][941479].votes_count ]]