Rate Dr. Christopher J. Rapuano

Dr. Christopher J. Rapuano's Ratings

Outstanding physician!!! Excellent 'people' skills. Direct, knowledgeable, informative.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr.Rapuano is one of the best doctors in the eye care industry. I would recommend him to everyone who has a cornea disease.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Totally excellent opthamologist, he listens closely to all symptoms and concerns, he goes into detailed explanations and answers all questions even though he is so busy, he never rushes through anything until I am completely comfortable that I understand everything, he always seems to care deeply about his patients. He has helped me tremendously and I have complete confidence in him.

Submitted March 29, 2009 | flag

Dr Rapuano performed my lasik surgery. He is excellent and knows exactly what he is doing. I am a health care professional myself and I did a lot of research before choosing Dr Rapuano.My surgery was a complete success.His fellows are very good too. My only complaint is the very,very long waiting time..up to 4 hours once..

Submitted Dec. 25, 2007 | flag

Although Dr. Rapuano is only at Crozer Chester Medical Center 1 Monday a month, he's worth the wait. He's a very intelligent Dr., and generally cares about his patients. I would absolutely recommend him to others!!!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2005 | flag