Rate Dr. Christopher J. Rapuano

Dr. Christopher J. Rapuano's Ratings

Outstanding physician!!! Excellent 'people' skills. Direct, knowledgeable, informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr.Rapuano is one of the best doctors in the eye care industry. I would recommend him to everyone who has a cornea disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Totally excellent opthamologist, he listens closely to all symptoms and concerns, he goes into detailed explanations and answers all questions even though he is so busy, he never rushes through anything until I am completely comfortable that I understand everything, he always seems to care deeply about his patients. He has helped me tremendously and I have complete confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr Rapuano performed my lasik surgery. He is excellent and knows exactly what he is doing. I am a health care professional myself and I did a lot of research before choosing Dr Rapuano.My surgery was a complete success.His fellows are very good too. My only complaint is the very,very long waiting time..up to 4 hours once..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2007

Although Dr. Rapuano is only at Crozer Chester Medical Center 1 Monday a month, he's worth the wait. He's a very intelligent Dr., and generally cares about his patients. I would absolutely recommend him to others!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089432].votes_count ]]